netKKKop Alert - Edward Dolan

Old March 31st 06, 09:56 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men,rec.arts.poems

Default Meow, --- blow me

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:55:42 GMT, "Non-humorous Jinn"
wrote:

"Pest in Show!" wrote in message ...

My god you are such a bore. Your ****ty and unoriginal poetry was far
better than your whines.

O good... you remember my poetry...

Non. I only remember that it sucked.

NOW FOAD.

Make me, midgetus maximus.

You know I'm just kidding. I wouldn't really
cut off anyone legs and shove them in their ear, right?

I know you're physically incapable of such a feat and that any
purloined legs you have would be kept for yourself.

Now **** off, asshat.

Old March 31st 06, 10:18 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men,rec.arts.poems

"Pest in Show!" wrote in message ...

O good... you remember my poetry...

Non. I only remember that it sucked.

Too bad you can't spell "none".

NOW FOAD.

Make me, midgetus maximus.

Why? Idiots like you are like fleas...

You know I'm just kidding. I wouldn't really
cut off anyone legs and shove them in their ear, right?

I know you're physically incapable of such a feat and that any
purloined legs you have would be kept for yourself.

You're kidding right?

Now **** off, asshat.

If you could poetize a bit I wouldn't ignore you.
Or steal my pic, as: http://mikeys-famous-pics.blogspot.com/

Do you have any tricks at all?

--
AJ - http://clitin.com
(the biggest clit in pornetry)

Old April 1st 06, 02:35 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

Default Ed Dolan's Tour of Death and Sodomy!!! was netKKKop Alert - Edward Dolan

Little Meow wrote:
Edward Dolan wrote in news:dIidnaImzvOQj7DZnZ2dnUVZ_tudnZ2d@prairiewave. com:
[froups adjusted to where Ed is on topic]

"Little Meow" wrote in message
[...]
Mr. Dolan will need to provide proof that these addresses are his
before he can expect any action to be taken.

How about I show up on your doorstep and blow your freaking head off with my
trusty shotgun. Would that be enough action for you.

Really, Mr. Dolan, are you so unable to cope with losing a usenet
argument that you feel you must resort to murder?

BTW, how did you hack his Outlook Express and steal his Sent emails?
Let me guess: he didn't apply the latest update.

Well, there is criminal activity going on all right. I have a friend who
knows how to break into the FBI and other high security agencies. Imagine
what he could do to the likes of you.

He could drive the getaway car for you, after you've committed murder.
Why should I care about getting hacked, if you've already murdered me?

The absolute scum of Usenet are those who forge other's names and addresses.
FreakingMeow allies herself with this kind of scum. This is why I don't mind
calling her every name in the book since she is little short of being a
criminal herself. But that is the liberal ideology for you these days. It
attracts nothing but nut cases and kooks like her.

It's almost as bad as someone who settles arguments with a shotgun.

Well, it depends what you mean by arguement. For instance, shooting
someone over a parking space is ludicrous, but shooting someone who
continually hurts your child, when you have no recourse to above ground
law, to me, is highly acceptable.

I can't name a parent who would sit idley by while someone molested
their child, free of the law.

Can you?

LM believes that fornication is of the essence and likes to do as much of it
as possible without a thought to procreation.

And then LM met you, right?

And completely changed LM's view.

Not something every man can do, Dave.

Mr. Dolan! I will not bow to your threats of murder and let you have your
way with me!

Family? What is that?

If you weren't celibate, maybe you would know.

She is
the Whore of Babylon who is into nothing but fornication. There is no doubt
at all that she is diseased from all her fornication. How could it be
otherwise. Her brain is also addled which she proves every time she posts.
She really ought to be taken out and stoned to death if we had a sane
society.

Translation: Mr. Dolan fantasizes about "dirty" women. If he cannot
have them, then they must die!

Does he like fat babes?

V jbaqre ubj pyhryrff ur ernyyl vf.

dsakfgdsfjldsjflsafjdldsjfdsajfdsajfldsajfldsajfld safklja

Mmmfmp pmfmppmmmfmmfmp fmpmfpmmmfmp ppmfmfmmfmfp.

Old April 1st 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default netKKKop Alert - Edward Dolan

Ed,

I don't belie the one of supreme intellecct and greatness put this
threat in writing in a forum no less. Ed Dolan is one stupid fool.
Did he not realize that in that his threat constitutes assult under the
law and if LIttle Mewo cared to could press charges aganst the
dudnderhead? Tell you waht, Ed. We don't live that far apart. Why
don't you show up on my doorstep with your shotgun. Perhaps if it were
stuck straight youd ass you would at least not have passed on without
having had at least one sexual experience of sorts.

Jim McNamara

Old April 1st 06, 04:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Hi,

My fingers are not working well tonight. I had so many typos, I just
had to correct them and repost...

I don't belie the one of supreme intellect and greatness put this
threat in writing in a public forum no less. Ed Dolan is one stupid
fool.
Did he not realize that in that his threat constitutes assault under
the
law and if Little Meow cared to could press charges against the
dunderhead? Tell you what, Ed. We don't live that far apart. Why
don't you show up on my doorstep with your shotgun? Perhaps if it were

stuck straight up your ass you would at least not have passed on

Old April 1st 06, 08:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Jim Boyer" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
[...]

it as possible without a thought to procreation. Family? What is that?
She is the Whore of Babylon who is into nothing but fornication. There is
no doubt at all that she is diseased from all her fornication. How could
it be otherwise. Her brain is also addled which she proves every time she
posts. She really ought to be taken out and stoned to death if we had a
sane society.

V jbaqre ubj pyhryrff ur ernyyl vf.

dsakfgdsfjldsjflsafjdldsjfdsajfdsajfldsajfldsajfld safklja

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

I love checking these ED posts when I have spare time....It's like a
watching a train wreck. He self-righteously condems people as whores and
fornicators then talks about showing up on someone's doorstep to blow
their head off, suggests having access to mess with people's files at high
security agencies, then mocks liberal ideology....apparently stuck in the
R/L thinking mode of the late 1900's.

Please....don't stop.

What is R/L?

I am merely conveying my hatred of those who would behave less than what
humanity requires. How some folks like to behave worse than any animal is
beyond me. Those who like LM (Little Meow) advocate promiscuous sex are
beyond the pale. It ought to be a privilege and an honor to come into this
world as a human being. Instead, I note that very many are not much better
than the chimpanzees. Either be Holy like me or get lost.

By the way, liberal ideology (the Enlightenment) belongs to the 19th century
and has been totally discredited by the subsequent events of the 20th
century. Try to get up to speed why don't you.

Hey Jim, do you forge others' names and addresses to your posts to Usenet?
What do you think of those who do?

Old April 1st 06, 08:56 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"Daedalus" wrote in message
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:27:09 GMT, Little Meow wrote:

Edward Dolan wrote in
news:dIidnaImzvOQj7DZnZ2dnUVZ_tudnZ2d@prairiewav e.com:
[froups adjusted to where Ed is on topic]

"Little Meow" wrote in message
[...]
Mr. Dolan will need to provide proof that these addresses are his
before he can expect any action to be taken.

How about I show up on your doorstep and blow your freaking head off
with my
trusty shotgun. Would that be enough action for you.

Really, Mr. Dolan, are you so unable to cope with losing a usenet
argument that you feel you must resort to murder?

Perhaps Mr. Dolan and Chuck Lysaght can become good friends and
support each other in their death wishes for usenetters that have made
them look foolish.

Is Chuck Lysaght someone I should get to know?

BTW, how did you hack his Outlook Express and steal his Sent emails?
Let me guess: he didn't apply the latest update.

Well, there is criminal activity going on all right. I have a friend who
knows how to break into the FBI and other high security agencies.
Imagine
what he could do to the likes of you.

He could drive the getaway car for you, after you've committed murder.
Why should I care about getting hacked, if you've already murdered me?

Perhaps Mr. Dolan's laughably fake imaginary friend can hack into
heaven as well...

Nope, this friend of mine is a geniuis at hacking into computers. Damned if
I know how he does it. Simply put, he is a wizard.

The absolute scum of Usenet are those who forge other's names and
addresses.
FreakingMeow allies herself with this kind of scum. This is why I don't
mind
calling her every name in the book since she is little short of being a
criminal herself. But that is the liberal ideology for you these days.
It
attracts nothing but nut cases and kooks like her.

It's almost as bad as someone who settles arguments with a shotgun.

And lies about having "this friend" who can hack the FBI just to
intimidate people.

Nope, this friend of mine is a geniuis at hacking into computers. Damned if
I know how he does it. Simply put, he is a wizard.

LM believes that fornication is of the essence and likes to do as much
of it
as possible without a thought to procreation.

Mr. Dolan! I will not bow to your threats of murder and let you have your
way with me!

Family? What is that?

If you weren't celibate, maybe you would know.

You surely do not want the Great Ed Dolan aka Saint Edward the Great to
become a lowly sinner like you! The earth would cease to revolve if that
were to happen.

She is
the Whore of Babylon who is into nothing but fornication. There is no
doubt
at all that she is diseased from all her fornication. How could it be
otherwise. Her brain is also addled which she proves every time she
posts.
She really ought to be taken out and stoned to death if we had a sane
society.

Translation: Mr. Dolan fantasizes about "dirty" women. If he cannot
have them, then they must die!

They make him think impure thoughts!

Saint Edward the Great is as pure as the driven snow. In fact, He is almost
a God ( at least in His own mind). The only things that prevents Him from
becoming a God is His desire too liquidate all the kooks in the world like
Daedalus.

Old April 1st 06, 09:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

wrote in message
ups.com...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Ed,

I don't belie the one of supreme intellecct and greatness put this
threat in writing in a forum no less. Ed Dolan is one stupid fool.
Did he not realize that in that his threat constitutes assult under the
law and if LIttle Mewo cared to could press charges aganst the
dudnderhead? Tell you waht, Ed. We don't live that far apart. Why
don't you show up on my doorstep with your shotgun. Perhaps if it were
stuck straight youd ass you would at least not have passed on without
having had at least one sexual experience of sorts.

Jim McNamara

JimmyMac is crazy. I would not lift my little finger in regard to him
because I regard him as a nonentity. The Great Ed Dolan requires others who
are up to his stature, not midgets and dwarfs like him.

I am coming around to the conclusion that JimmyMac and Ed Gin truly deserved
one another. They have proven themselves over and over again to be nothing
but childish whiners. Nay, they are not even teenagers. They are permanently
stuck at about 12 years of age. I am glad my nemesis proved to be Tom
Sherman and not someone like JimmyMac.

The Great Ed Dolan is as pure as the driven snow and is so far above all you
dunderheads on these freaking cycling groups that it is the difference
between night and day. LM is beneath contempt and I shall treat her as the
piece of human scum that she is. I would not cross the street to **** on her
let alone go to all the trouble of blowing her stupid brains out. Why should
I? She does not have any brains to begin with. She will soon expire like the
loathsome whore that she is and it will be good riddance to her. The
Muslims, to their credit, would know how to deal with her.

Old April 1st 06, 03:48 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men,rec.arts.poems

Non-humorous Jinn wrote:

Do you have any tricks at all?

He made /you/ sit up and beg for attention.

____________

Question at large: can two Masters share the Dog-Whistle Award with
respect to a single subject?

--
-------(m+
~/)_|
Old April 3rd 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Edward Dolan wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Ed,

I don't belive the one of supreme intellect and greatness put this
threat in writing in a forum no less. Ed Dolan is one stupid fool.
Did he not realize that his threat constitutes assult under the
law and if LIttle Mewo cared to could press charges aganst the
dunderhead? Tell you whatt, Ed. We don't live that far apart. Why
don't you show up on my doorstep with your shotgun. Perhaps if it were
stuck straight your ass, you would at least not have passed on without
having had at least one sexual experience of sorts.

Jim McNamara

JimmyMac is crazy. I would not lift my little finger in regard to him
because I regard him as a nonentity. The Great Ed Dolan requires others who
are up to his stature, not midgets and dwarfs like him.

Oh, but Ed you just did lift your little finger. Just how many times
are you going to respond to curioulsy ndicate that you'll not respond?
The conundrum continues. You have aptly demonstrated that
contradiction can indeed be elevated to an art form.

To reach your stature, I'd have to undergo a lobotomy!

Disenfranchised from reality, the rationally challenged, pompous ass
.... Ed Dolan regurgitates his dogma ad nauseum. You just don't get it
do you cretin??? No one gives a F__K about your random, incoherent
babbling. Time to get up to speed and grow weary of your own
egocentric, self-indulgent persona like the rest of us did years ago.
Since you are the only one worthy of yourself, why don't you just go
F__K yourself!!!