What to do dogs??

Old April 13th 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default What to do dogs??

"recycled-one" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
wow - i had no idea my thread elicited such impassioned responses.

There are some topics that engender strong feelings: helmets, bike lanes,
and I guess doggies.

And the topic of Ed Dolan also engenders strong feelings for some strange
reason. I think it is because no one can stand my Greatness.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old April 14th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

wrote in message
oups.com...
wow - i had no idea my thread elicited such impassioned responses.

There are some topics that engender strong feelings: helmets, bike lanes,
and I guess doggies.

And the topic of Ed Dolan also engenders strong feelings for some strange
reason. I think it is because no one can stand my Greatness.

You engender strong feelings, but there is nothing strange about the
reason. It is because no on can stand your GRATENESS (read ...
uninvited, unwelcome, opinionated arrogance). Ed, what you need is a
good old fashioned trip to the woodshed for an attitude adjustment. I
am reasonably certain that there are more than a few who would
volunteer for the job. - Jim McNamara

Old April 16th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote in message
oups.com...
wow - i had no idea my thread elicited such impassioned responses.

There are some topics that engender strong feelings: helmets, bike
lanes,
and I guess doggies.

And the topic of Ed Dolan also engenders strong feelings for some strange
reason. I think it is because no one can stand my Greatness.

You engender strong feelings, but there is nothing strange about the
reason. It is because no on can stand your GRATENESS (read ...
uninvited, unwelcome, opinionated arrogance). Ed, what you need is a
good old fashioned trip to the woodshed for an attitude adjustment. I
am reasonably certain that there are more than a few who would
volunteer for the job. - Jim McNamara

"I am of course one of the greatest Saints ever to trod this earth. My
Holiness is legendary and as all the world knows there are no Greater Saints
than us Irish Saints. We are part and parcel of the Godhead and it would
behoove you not to cross us as we are in position to damn you to everlasting
hellfire. Yea, to cross Saint Edward the Great is to jeopardize your eternal
soul.

Others have advised me that they now see a halo about my sacred head. This
does not surprise me as I have known from my earliest youth that I was
destined to be a Great Saint, if not a God. To tell you the truth, when I
look around me and see how sinful the world has become, I realize that I
have now transcended to another world altogether. I am now at one with the
eternal Gods on Mt. Olympus and I look down at humanity with disdain and
contempt." - Ed Dolan

Old April 18th 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Nurse, the doctor left strict orders that you were to make sure that
Mr. Dolan swallows his meds.

Jim McNamara