Thanks to Camelbak and the Leaking Bladder Thread

Old July 11th 03, 05:27 PM
BB

Default Thanks to Camelbak and the Leaking Bladder Thread

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 17:57:30 +0800, bloocow wrote:
Quite some time ago, I read a thread here about someone who had a Camelbak
reservoir that leaked and I think Jon (Bond) told him the res could be
replaced without cost by Camelbak.

Yep. Got mine replaced in May. They said allow 8 weeks for delivery, which
meant I was going to be without 'bak for a couple months, but it really
only took a week or so.

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)
Old July 11th 03, 05:33 PM
Penny S.

BB scribbled :
On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 17:57:30 +0800, bloocow wrote:
Quite some time ago, I read a thread here about someone who had a
Camelbak reservoir that leaked and I think Jon (Bond) told him the
res could be replaced without cost by Camelbak.

Yep. Got mine replaced in May. They said allow 8 weeks for delivery,
which meant I was going to be without 'bak for a couple months, but
it really only took a week or so.

Blaine! You are back, does this mean you will show up in ID after all?

penny