Fake Youtube videos

Old May 25th 20, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pamela

Default Fake Youtube videos

On 16:41 25 May 2020, Paul George said:

On Monday, 25 May 2020 14:46:28 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 25/05/2020 09:58, Paul George wrote:
On Wednesday, 20 May 2020 17:05:09 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 20/05/2020 11:21, Pamela wrote:
On 20:18 19 May 2020, Mike Collins said:

On Tuesday, 19 May 2020 19:44:44 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

True. And I too can say it as a pedestrian. But I have never had
a car approach me driving along a footway. I can't say that about
cycles - sometimes a whole family, who can never see anything
wrong with their behaviour.

When I had the misfortune to work in Liverpool I was walking up
Lord Nelson Street from Lime Street Station and a car drove at me
on the footway. The moronist's excuse for attempted murder was he
was just trying to keep the traffic flowing.

You failed to provide any evidence to support that far-fetched
claim about "attempted murder". A police report would do.

I know Lord Nelson Street *very* well. I have known it all my life,
because my family (both sides) have residential and other roots in
the area dating from before WW2 right up until the 1970s.

There is no appreciable traffic in Lord Nelson Street. It is a
destination, not a route. Traffic using it cannot make progress
since it feeds back into one-way streets and dual-carriageways with
limited turns. MC's not knowing that led him into the fabrication of
his story.

When did you last visit Lord Nelson St?

I was there some time in the late summer of 2019. I haven't been in
Liverpool during 2020.

And has it changed since your aunt lived there?

For example Pembroke Place from Daulby St to Anson St used to be one
way, now it is two way.

I believe Mike Collins.
Attempted Murder may be a bit of an exaggeration because it was 'Only a
motoring offence'.

Michael Collins would not necessarily agree with you. When I have asked
him about his allegation of "attempted murder" he's chosen to let his
account stand unchanged.
Old May 25th 20, 07:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pamela

On 18:01 25 May 2020, JNugent said:

On 25/05/2020 17:40, Mike Collins wrote:
On Monday, 25 May 2020 17:31:05 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 25/05/2020 16:41, Paul George wrote:

I believe Mike Collins.

You are wrong to do so.

Attempted Murder may be a bit of an exaggeration because it was 'Only
a motoring offence'.

A rather big "bit of an exaggeration" because it didn't happen.

Can you provide evidence to support this claim?

Apart from the fact that your attempted murder wasn't reported in the
Echo, you mean?

Attmpted murder is a serious crime with a maximum of a life sentence.
Old May 25th 20, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Monday, May 25, 2020 at 7:39:56 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:

Attmpted murder is a serious crime with a maximum of a life sentence.

There is no such crime as "Attmpted (SIC) murder".
I'll have some of your "mincement" (SIC)(whatever that is) though.
QUOTE:
"Any more would be an embarrassing" (SIC). An embarrassing what?

Trio of howlers?
Old May 25th 20, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pamela

On 19:58 25 May 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Monday, May 25, 2020 at 7:39:56 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:

Attmpted murder is a serious crime with a maximum of a life sentence.

There is no such crime as "Attmpted (SIC) murder".
I'll have some of your "mincement" (SIC)(whatever that is) though.
QUOTE:
"Any more would be an embarrassing" (SIC). An embarrassing what?

Trio of howlers?

My old newsreader is not blessed with a spellchecker but if there are any
words you're not sure about then please ask.

Which words you don't understand in those posts?
Old May 25th 20, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 25/05/2020 18:38, Mike Collins wrote:
On Monday, 25 May 2020 18:22:11 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 25/05/2020 18:07, Mike Collins wrote:
On Monday, 25 May 2020 18:00:31 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 25/05/2020 17:34, Paul George wrote:
On Monday, 25 May 2020 17:00:11 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 25/05/2020 15:43, Paul George wrote:
On Monday, 25 May 2020 14:59:08 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 25/05/2020 14:34, Paul George wrote:
On Monday, 25 May 2020 10:15:17 UTC+1, Pamela wrote:
On 09:58 25 May 2020, Paul George said:

[...]

You can now visit Lord Nelson Street anytime on Google streetview. When did
you last visit?

February. I would have used it to get to work on Friday and would be using it for the same reason tomorrow if we weren't under lockdown. The top end of Lord Nelson St was significantly modified about 20 years ago when Seymour St was changed from dual to single carriageway. Lord Nelson St used to end at St Vincent St but has now been extended. I am guessing this happened after Nugent's aunt moved out. The new footway section beyond the Liner car park is plenty wide enough for a car.

Seymour Street a dual carriageway?

How wide would you say it is between kerbs?

I don't know what is was called before but in the past when you walked from School of Trop Med down Pembroke Place to Lime St Station at the junction where Pem Pl turned into London Road there was a pub on the left and traffic split around it. That was all changed 20+ years ago and Lord Nelson St was part of the change.

Yes, the legendary Swan (now gone of course), at the junction of London
Road and Norton Street with Seymour Street and St Vincent Street (then
part of a one-way system, never a dual carriageway).

Do you now accept Lord Nelson St has changed since your aunt lived there?

The change lies in extending the eastern end of the street from its
former terminus at the now-vandalised St Vincent Street to a new
terminus a few yards further on at Seymour Street. The rest of the
street (all of it, as it once was) is the same as it always was in width
terms, plus the extinction of the former turning into or out of Pudsey
Street.

Lime Street Station taxi rank has been moved to the other side of the station to Skelhorne St and the Post Office on Copperas Hill has been torn down and redeveloped by JMU (aka Liverpool Poly).

The taxi rank has been on the south side (inside the station canopy and
also fed from Bolton Street) for several decades. The station is now fed
by a taxi-rank directly on Skelhorne Street (made possible by a change
in the one way direction of that street).

Despite what you say about it having been "moved", there is also (still)
a newer taxi-rank in Lord Nelson Street on the north side, between the
station and the Empire Theatre, as already mentioned by at least two
posters.

Check it out on Streetview - it's all there.

Maybe Mike Collins was telling the truth after all, especially about traffic on Great Newton St.

Great Newton Street is some distance from the location under discussion
(more than two-tenths of a mile by the shortest walking route and even
more by vehicle). Great Newton Street and Lord Nelson Street do not meet
or feed each other and never have.

So you agree Lord Nelson St can get busy with taxi's after the London train arrives

No.

Taxis do not make for Lime Street Station when "the London train
arrives". There are other trains, and Lime Street Staion is
well-supplied with taxis all day and evening.

Actually they do, or did back then. London is the only long distance service from Lime St.

So Glasgow, Hull, Bristol, etc, are all local trains, are they?

Most users of Lime St are local and make their own arrangements for onward travel.

....whatever that means.

and downhill traffic could be blocked by, say, an illegally parked van and it is just possible one of the blocked drivers just may try to drive on the pavement to avoid the queue and in the process drive at a pedestrian legally using the footway.

"just possible"?

It didn't happen. No-one tried to murder you by driving at you in a car
along the footway.

It might have been a cyclist on a bicycle, I suppose, and you chose to
embellish the story.

But no, it didn't happen.

Still waiting for your evidence to support this claim.

Upload a copy of your crime report.

Which Detective Chief Inspector dealt with the investigation?
Old May 25th 20, 09:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 25/05/2020 19:39, Pamela wrote:
On 18:01 25 May 2020, JNugent said:

On 25/05/2020 17:40, Mike Collins wrote:
On Monday, 25 May 2020 17:31:05 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 25/05/2020 16:41, Paul George wrote:

I believe Mike Collins.

You are wrong to do so.

Attempted Murder may be a bit of an exaggeration because it was 'Only
a motoring offence'.

A rather big "bit of an exaggeration" because it didn't happen.

Can you provide evidence to support this claim?

Apart from the fact that your attempted murder wasn't reported in the
Echo, you mean?

Attmpted murder is a serious crime with a maximum of a life sentence.

Indeed - and taken more than seriously by Merseyside Police.
Old May 25th 20, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Monday, May 25, 2020 at 8:04:24 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:

My old newsreader is not blessed with a spellchecker

I don't use a spellchecker - I have a brain which checks it for me.
Old May 25th 20, 09:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 25/05/2020 19:58, Simon Mason wrote:

On Monday, May 25, 2020 at 7:39:56 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:

Attmpted murder is a serious crime with a maximum of a life sentence.

There is no such crime as "Attmpted (SIC) murder".

More Mason rubbish (yet again).

But it's no surprise to see a cyclist asserting that an illegal act is
not illegal.

If you're interested, look up the Criminal Attempts Act 1981; S 1 (1).

Or even easier, just Google for the results of trials for attempted murder.

Like this one for instance (it wasn't in Lord Nelson Street, Liverpool,
though):

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/finchley-attempted-murder-woman-hit-by-car-a4339586.html

I'll have some of your "mincement" (SIC)(whatever that is) though.
QUOTE:
"Any more would be an embarrassing" (SIC). An embarrassing what?

Trio of howlers?

No other howler is likely to beat your "there is no such crime as
attempted murder".

Old May 25th 20, 11:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pamela

On 21:40 25 May 2020, JNugent said:

On 25/05/2020 19:58, Simon Mason wrote:

On Monday, May 25, 2020 at 7:39:56 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:

Attmpted murder is a serious crime with a maximum of a life sentence.

There is no such crime as "Attmpted (SIC) murder".

More Mason rubbish (yet again).

But it's no surprise to see a cyclist asserting that an illegal act is
not illegal.

If you're interested, look up the Criminal Attempts Act 1981; S 1 (1).

Or even easier, just Google for the results of trials for attempted
murder.

Like this one for instance (it wasn't in Lord Nelson Street, Liverpool,
though):

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...urder-woman-hi
t-by-car-a4339586.html

I'll have some of your "mincement" (SIC)(whatever that is) though.
QUOTE: "Any more would be an embarrassing" (SIC). An embarrassing what?

Trio of howlers?

No other howler is likely to beat your "there is no such crime as
attempted murder".

Simon is obsessing about spelling. He doesn't so much take issue with the
substance of what I wrote as much as its spelling.

Maybe it's due to those incurable mental health conditions he wrote about in
his book, which itself contains typos (like "lasthree" and "behavior") in the
final version despite the many proof readings.
Old May 26th 20, 12:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 25/05/2020 23:47, Pamela wrote:

Simon is obsessing about spelling. He doesn't so much take issue with
the substance of what I wrote as much as its spelling.

Why can't you address people directly when you insult them?

Fake dash cam videos Simon Jester UK 4 July 10th 18 10:18 PM
Some high quality recumbent trike videos on YouTube Anton Berlin Racing 1 November 28th 10 05:58 PM
Some high quality recumbent trike videos on YouTube Phil H Racing 0 November 27th 10 02:15 PM
Cycling doctor gets death threats after posting videos of crapdriving on Youtube. spindrift UK 29 March 27th 08 02:24 PM
Bicycles videos all type of stunts and repairing and masthi videos nice Techniques 0 January 11th 08 01:48 PM