A Little Something You Can Do To Make Bikes Safer

Old May 20th 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default A Little Something You Can Do To Make Bikes Safer

As a former bike mechanic for 18 years, I came up with an unusual safety
idea that you might want to implement. I've written up my idea on a little
website at www.safebikes.com. Feel free to use as much of that info as you
wish.
- Jeff

Old May 20th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Jeff Napier wrote:
As a former bike mechanic for 18 years, I came up with an unusual safety
idea that you might want to implement. I've written up my idea on a little
website at Google Whore.com. Feel free to use as much of that info as you
wish.

Nice spam.

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine
Old May 20th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Don't seem like spam to me. Did not try to sell anything (except an
idea).

And he's right, offering to use our skills to fix some kid's bike might
save a broken bone or two.

Old May 20th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Sammy Shuford wrote:
Don't seem like spam to me. Did not try to sell anything (except an
idea).

And he's right, offering to use our skills to fix some kid's bike might
save a broken bone or two.

He is selling Google advertising with a pathetic article that promotes
using spam to sell used bicycles and tune-ups, and he is trying to pimp
it on Usenet. What's unusual about bike maintenance?

For bicycle info go somewhere worthwhile and support a shop THAT DOESN'T
blatantly spam Usenet with lame half-assed articles:

http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/#articles

Or are you a Jeff Napier shill?

Greg

Old May 21st 06, 01:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Jeff Napier wrote:
As a former bike mechanic for 18 years, I came up with an unusual safety
idea that you might want to implement. I've written up my idea on a little
website at www.safebikes.com. Feel free to use as much of that info as you
wish.
- Jeff

Your idea exists...called 'decent bike shop'.....