Why Peter Howard tries so hard to be my bum-boy

Old March 24th 11, 06:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Why Peter Howard tries so hard to be my bum-boy

Every writer of any note sooner or later suffers a stalker. I had my
first when I was 13 and had just publishled a couple of volumes of
precocious poetry. Poor woman had to be institutionalized.

Peter Howard has been stalking me about fifteen years under various
names, for instance "antitroll". I don't know why Howard stalks me. We
have nothing in common. He's a worthless nobody. He has zero
achievement. He has no record of making any useful contribution on RBT
or anywhere else. His only profile is that he abuses me.

Howard started his stalking career the same way all the stalkers
start, trying to attract my attention. These people are a pain. If you
give them any attention, they try to crawl up your ass and turn nasty.
If you don't give them any attention, their pitiful efforts to attract
your attention and "prove" their own worthiness (God alone kknows for
what) increase apparently exponentially.

Eventually their entire focus becomes doing the object of their
veneration the maximum harm to prove they're better than him/her/it.
This is an inexorable progress. Such people are of course seriously
disturbed.

Howard started off writing socalled "fan fiction" or "fanfic" in what
he fondly hoped was "Andre's style". He was so useless, he didn't even
create anything new but each time used a different piece of my text,
and my characters and situations, to cook up what he apparently fondly
believed were "homages". There were probably twenty separate instances
of these outright, public thefts of my property. Those that happened
on RBT were applauded by the usual anti-social scum.

Of course I labelled Howard's clumsy blundering with my property
theft,, publicly, loudly and often. Howard, besides being inferior and
incompetent, is a recidivist thief.

Now Howard is openly down to merely causing me damage. He hangs around
where I post, hoping I will make some small error that he can boost
into a big thread with "lie" in the headline. Of course the worthless
little scumball hasn't ever proved a lie aainst me.

It would be an interesting study in abnormal psychology to ask the
thief and stalker Peter Howard why he spent so much of his spare time
for so many of years of his life trying to persecute me. Recently
Howard has taken to referring to himself in the headlines over his
posts as a "Peter Howard the Public Benefactor" and coupling his name
with mine in headlines.

Soon, this year or next, the subject Howard will progress to claiming
I didn't write my books, that he wrote them and I stole them.

You heard it here first.

Of course, the little claque of Howard's glee club among the RBT
inadequates are helping with his psychological self-destruction, but I
don't imagine they care about that. Those sociopaths deserve each
other.

Andre Jute
Been there, seen that, yawn but it gets boring!
Old March 24th 11, 08:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Howard[_3_]

Default As I predicted, another attack thread.

Andre Jute wrote:
[about five hundred words of bilious rubbish]

You really shouldn't take it all so seriously. Why not put up a packet of
sandwiches and a flask of tea and take a nice long ride somewhere? I suggest
the Old Head of Kinsale where you can evade the golf course security goons,
drape the herma-bike around your neck and throw yourself off.