A Story That Would Eventually Surface Sooner Or Later

Old May 19th 20, 06:36 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

Default A Story That Would Eventually Surface Sooner Or Later

You know a fugitive wouldn't get very far nowadays.

So what about a pseudo fugitive? Someone who can pass background checks?

There are more of them than many might think.

This story, or rather 2 stories, is so hilarious that Merkel has probably heard it by now.

Anyway this pseudo fugitive tells me, "Bret, there are 14 elevators in the Union Carbide Bldg in Manhattan if you include freight. They loaded all 14 elevators with federal agents, FBI, FDA, DEA, BATF etc. and they all descended on my desk."

This is just the beginning . . .

Old May 19th 20, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Bret Cahill wrote:
You know a fugitive wouldn't get very far nowadays.

So what about a pseudo fugitive? Someone who can pass background
checks?

There are more of them than many might think.

This story, or rather 2 stories, is so hilarious that Merkel has
probably heard it by now.

Anyway this pseudo fugitive tells me, "Bret, there are 14 elevators
in the Union Carbide Bldg in Manhattan if you include freight. They
loaded all 14 elevators with federal agents, FBI, FDA, DEA, BATF etc.
and they all descended on my desk."

This is just the beginning . . .

Where is Manhattan in the UK?
**** off.

Old May 19th 20, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mike Collins

https://manhattanliverpool.co.uk

Old May 19th 20, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Bret Cahill wrote:
You know a fugitive wouldn't get very far nowadays.

So what about a pseudo fugitive? Someone who can pass background
checks?

There are more of them than many might think.

This story, or rather 2 stories, is so hilarious that Merkel has
probably heard it by now.

Anyway this pseudo fugitive tells me, "Bret, there are 14 elevators
in the Union Carbide Bldg in Manhattan if you include freight. They
loaded all 14 elevators with federal agents, FBI, FDA, DEA, BATF
etc. and they all descended on my desk."

This is just the beginning . . .

Where is Manhattan in the UK?
**** off.

https://manhattanliverpool.co.uk

Is that your best shot?

Old May 19th 20, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Bret Cahill wrote:
You know a fugitive wouldn't get very far nowadays.

So what about a pseudo fugitive? Someone who can pass background
checks?

There are more of them than many might think.

This story, or rather 2 stories, is so hilarious that Merkel has
probably heard it by now.

Anyway this pseudo fugitive tells me, "Bret, there are 14 elevators
in the Union Carbide Bldg in Manhattan if you include freight. They
loaded all 14 elevators with federal agents, FBI, FDA, DEA, BATF
etc. and they all descended on my desk."

This is just the beginning . . .

Where is Manhattan in the UK?
**** off.

https://manhattanliverpool.co.uk

Is that your best shot?

It was a killer punch and decked you with one blow.
Old May 20th 20, 11:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 19/05/2020 23:44, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bret Cahill wrote:
You know a fugitive wouldn't get very far nowadays.

So what about a pseudo fugitive? Someone who can pass background
checks?

There are more of them than many might think.

This story, or rather 2 stories, is so hilarious that Merkel has
probably heard it by now.

Anyway this pseudo fugitive tells me, "Bret, there are 14 elevators
in the Union Carbide Bldg in Manhattan if you include freight. They
loaded all 14 elevators with federal agents, FBI, FDA, DEA, BATF etc.
and they all descended on my desk."

This is just the beginning . . .

Where is Manhattan in the UK?
**** off.

Where is your bicycle?
You **** off.
Old May 20th 20, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Bret Cahill wrote:
You know a fugitive wouldn't get very far nowadays.

So what about a pseudo fugitive? Someone who can pass background
checks?

There are more of them than many might think.

This story, or rather 2 stories, is so hilarious that Merkel has
probably heard it by now.

Anyway this pseudo fugitive tells me, "Bret, there are 14 elevators
in the Union Carbide Bldg in Manhattan if you include freight. They
loaded all 14 elevators with federal agents, FBI, FDA, DEA, BATF
etc. and they all descended on my desk."

This is just the beginning . . .

Where is Manhattan in the UK?
**** off.

Where is your bicycle?
You **** off.

When I was a kid I had a bike, then I grew up and became a man. You will
never experience this.

Old May 21st 20, 04:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

The mariner gets his way.

Some guy at a Hudson river warehouse was -- I vaguely remembered reading about this before I met the "fugitive" -- selling saline solution as flu vaccine. He forged the fugitive's lot numbers and company logo onto the fake vaccine.

Apparently the science is developed enough for them to prove this resulted in 13 deaths. Saline Solution got 200 years.

Anyway the fugitive was cleared and only lost his high paying big pharma job when their patents expired, something else I vaguely remembered reading about in the 1990s.

The second story is the funny part. He next employer gets raided as well. This is two federal raids in 3 years. By then he's figured out the internal operations of federal raids and decides a raid is as good a time as any to find a new employer.

So anyway I'm telling an acquaintance about these German auto engineers in a bar ROTFLTAO at the story and she asks, "OK, Bret, what are they doing in a bar? . . . Being like _Sweden_?"

Bret Cahill

Old May 21st 20, 10:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Bret Cahill wrote:
You know a fugitive wouldn't get very far nowadays.

So what about a pseudo fugitive? Someone who can pass background
checks?

There are more of them than many might think.

This story, or rather 2 stories, is so hilarious that Merkel has
probably heard it by now.

Anyway this pseudo fugitive tells me, "Bret, there are 14 elevators
in the Union Carbide Bldg in Manhattan if you include freight. They
loaded all 14 elevators with federal agents, FBI, FDA, DEA, BATF
etc. and they all descended on my desk."

This is just the beginning . . .

Where is Manhattan in the UK?
**** off.

Where is your bicycle?
You **** off.

When I was a kid I had a bike, then I grew up and became a man. You will
never experience this.

Thank you greatly for the compliment.
If growing up and becoming a "man" means becoming like you then I am
****ing glad that I have not grown up and have not become a "man".

And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle, a very convenient delightful economical
viable means of transport.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Buy your tires sooner than later Mike Jacoubowsky General 5 June 1st 08 06:02 PM
sooner or later Bill Laudien Racing 12 November 17th 04 07:06 PM
sooner or later Bill Laudien Racing 0 November 17th 04 12:59 AM
it had to happen sooner or later ..... Doug Steel UK 321 March 15th 04 07:20 PM
Eventually... David Nutter UK 3 October 20th 03 09:01 AM