WTB:Dura-Ace crank square taper 172.5/175

Old May 13th 04, 12:12 AM
daveornee

Default WTB:Dura-Ace crank square taper 172.5/175

Kwalters wrote:
Surely someone has one in the garage just waiting for this post, with
good rings, of course.
Plz reply email.
Thanks. Ken

I have one with Phil Wood 103 mm and English BB rings. The chain ring
are in good shape. Let me know what you offer. Pictures available! repl
direct dave at ornee dot ne

-

Old May 13th 04, 01:04 AM
daveornee

Kwalters wrote:
Surely someone has one in the garage just waiting for this post, with
good rings, of course.
Plz reply email.
Thanks. Ken

I have one with Phil Wood 103 mm English ring BB. Rings are good.
can take picures. Please give me your offer. reply direct to dave a
ornee dot net

-

Old May 13th 04, 10:33 PM
daveornee

Kwalters wrote:
Surely someone has one in the garage just waiting for this post, with
good rings, of course.
Plz reply email.
Thanks. Ken

Pictures of the front and back of the DURA ACE FC-7410 crank set with
DURA ACE Titanium crank bolts. Length is 172.5 mm and rings are 53/39.
The crank set is used, but in great condition for someone looking for a
square taper light weight and high quality crank set

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dor...um?.dir=/8451-
&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dornee-
@sbcglobal.net/my_photos