sooner or later

Old November 17th 04, 12:59 AM
Bill Laudien

Default sooner or later

you're all going to come around to my mixed up transfusion theory.

From cyclingnews.com:
Phonak team doctor resigns
According to Spanish Diario Vasco, the doctor of Swiss Phonak Cycling
team, Iñaki Arratibel, has officially resigned from his position in a
letter to team manager Urs Freuler dated October 31. Phonak has been
in the center of a recent doping scandal involving its riders Tyler
Hamilton and Santiago Perez, currently suspended by the team.
Old November 17th 04, 02:28 AM
Tom Kunich

"Bill Laudien" wrote in message
om...
you're all going to come around to my mixed up transfusion theory.

From cyclingnews.com:
Phonak team doctor resigns
According to Spanish Diario Vasco, the doctor of Swiss Phonak Cycling
team, Iñaki Arratibel, has officially resigned from his position in a
letter to team manager Urs Freuler dated October 31. Phonak has been
in the center of a recent doping scandal involving its riders Tyler
Hamilton and Santiago Perez, currently suspended by the team.

Either that or you're going to come around to my theory that they're using
something legal but probably sticky and that it causes a test positive under
certain conditions.

Old November 17th 04, 04:43 AM
Tim Lines

Tom Kunich wrote:

"Bill Laudien" wrote in message
om...

you're all going to come around to my mixed up transfusion theory.

From cyclingnews.com:
Phonak team doctor resigns
According to Spanish Diario Vasco, the doctor of Swiss Phonak Cycling
team, Iñaki Arratibel, has officially resigned from his position in a
letter to team manager Urs Freuler dated October 31. Phonak has been
in the center of a recent doping scandal involving its riders Tyler
Hamilton and Santiago Perez, currently suspended by the team.

Either that or you're going to come around to my theory that they're using
something legal but probably sticky and that it causes a test positive under
certain conditions.

Or my theory involving time travel, a secret government conspiracy, and
aliens.

--

--------------------

Remove CLOTHES to reply

Old November 17th 04, 07:12 AM
Donald Munro

Tim Lines wrote:
Or my theory involving time travel, a secret government conspiracy, and
aliens.

The tour will be starting in Roswell in 2006, Armstrong is a genetically
modified alien and Tyler is tapping Sheryl Crow's mother.

Old November 17th 04, 07:30 AM
MagillaGorilla

Bill Laudien wrote:

you're all going to come around to my mixed up transfusion theory.

From cyclingnews.com:
Phonak team doctor resigns
According to Spanish Diario Vasco, the doctor of Swiss Phonak Cycling
team, Iñaki Arratibel, has officially resigned from his position in a
letter to team manager Urs Freuler dated October 31. Phonak has been
in the center of a recent doping scandal involving its riders Tyler
Hamilton and Santiago Perez, currently suspended by the team.

Bill,

Why don't you print the rest of the article? Oh I forgot, it doesn't
mesh with your theory:

----------

"I feel very frustrated at the moment," Arratibel told Diario Vasco.
"Not because of a lack of trust towards the riders, that have assured us
of their innocence, but because of the behaviour the UCI's medical
commission has showed during this whole process." Arratibel says he
doubts the validity of the blood transfusion test - doubts that have
been repeatedly expressed by Phonak team management - and is critical
the way in which the UCI is managing the case.

"Firstly, the UCI continues to use a detection method that is questioned
at the moment, said Arratibel, "Secondly, it leaves the cyclists
completely defenceless with regard to the controls; thirdly, the UCI
suspects everybody since the beginning of this affair, but directly
accuses the medical management of our team. Finally, the said commission
never intended to co-operate with the medical group, it only asked us
for controls without giving us the necessary means to do so," the doctor
continued, claiming the innocence of Phonak's medical staff. He also
explained that his leave was due to "the pain my family has been going
through as the ethics of the medical profession have been questioned
publicly."

Magilla

Old November 17th 04, 07:41 AM
Stewart Fleming

MagillaGorilla wrote:

continued, claiming the innocence of Phonak's medical staff. He also
explained that his leave was due to "the pain my family has been going
through as the ethics of the medical profession have been questioned
publicly."

"...I swear to God and on my two children I never used this kind of
drug..." --Leonidas Sampanis, August 2004.