Empirical Historical Factual Proof that LeMond did dope!!

Old November 17th 09, 03:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

Default Empirical Historical Factual Proof that LeMond did dope!!

On Nov 16, 5:57*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Nov 15, 10:54*am, Anton Berlin wrote:

When you listen to Phil narate the 89 worlds he is certainly using the
same verbage that identified many dopers on a hindsight basis
throughout the 90s and until today.

"Greg has blown across the gap from the chase group, he's caught
Laurent Fignon and he's making it look so easy"

If that ain't code for "That EPO **** has made LeMond inhuman" then I
don't know what is.

Later in the clip....

"Where does Greg LeMond find his energy from" *an obvious reference to
steroids, amphetamines and HGH.

Lastly, he chases down Rooks (an admitted EPO user) and outsprints
Sean ****ing Kelly who was clean but has more fast twitch than an
epiletic crack addict during a seizure and a Russian who we all know
started doping for the motherland when he was still just a toddler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJSgzHTRg38

Typical RBR thread,,,, goes right off course into a helmet technology
discussion on the second post.

What are the chances that a post about the first lightweight helmet
would degrade into an analysis of the 1989 world's coverage?

I'm sorry, I didn't realize the first post was about the '89 World's
coverage.
Old November 17th 09, 05:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

[...]

Well, it either can, or it can't. So 50/50.

Ben
Old November 17th 09, 05:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
Anton Berlin wrote:

On Nov 15, 10:54Â*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
When you listen to Phil narate the 89 worlds he is certainly using the
same verbage that identified many dopers on a hindsight basis
throughout the 90s and until today.

"Greg has blown across the gap from the chase group, he's caught
Laurent Fignon and he's making it look so easy"

If that ain't code for "That EPO **** has made LeMond inhuman" then I
don't know what is.

Later in the clip....

"Where does Greg LeMond find his energy from" Â*an obvious reference to
steroids, amphetamines and HGH.

Lastly, he chases down Rooks (an admitted EPO user) and outsprints
Sean ****ing Kelly who was clean but has more fast twitch than an
epiletic crack addict during a seizure and a Russian who we all know
started doping for the motherland when he was still just a toddler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJSgzHTRg38

Typical RBR thread,,,, goes right off course into a helmet technology
discussion on the second post.

What are the chances that a post about the first lightweight helmet
would degrade into an analysis of the 1989 world's coverage?

Negligible. All laws of physics tell us that
the thread would evolve into condoms.

--
Michael Press
Old November 17th 09, 09:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

wrote:
Well, it either can, or it can't. So 50/50.

Its about time rbr probability theory was applied to quantum mechanics.
Old November 17th 09, 02:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Nov 16, 9:49*pm, Scott wrote:
[...]

coverage.- Hide quoted text -

Never apologize for following RBR protocol---

Rule 1. Bend the thread and distract others from the original post as
early as possible
Rule 2. Always post the results in the subject line
Rule 3 Always refer to your fellow RBRs as 'dumbass'
Rule 4 Ignore Kunich until he goes away
Rule 5 ?????
Old November 17th 09, 04:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Nov 17, 7:44*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Nov 16, 9:49*pm, Scott wrote:

[...]

Crazy, but I wasn't trying to hijack the thread. Just poking fun at
whatever dumbass it was (don't recall) who blames Och for Casartelli's
death.

Empirical evidence Mike Causer UK 4 December 24th 05 02:37 PM
Historical Question J Jones Racing 1 July 17th 05 06:50 AM
Historical query drkaboom Unicycling 3 May 27th 05 06:30 PM
Historical reference [email protected] Techniques 14 October 13th 04 05:12 AM
Proof if proof be needed... Jon Senior UK 11 April 30th 04 07:55 PM