George Bush is Right

Old May 11th 04, 02:41 PM
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS

Default George Bush is Right

Howard Kveck wrote:

Do you have the slightest clue what my actual point of reference is, or
what my life experience is? Of course not - nor will you -ever- have a
clue. Based on a reading of your posts, you, Tom Kunich, "seem to think
that without ever having done something you can tell us the right thing to
do." You tell us over and over, and in no uncertain terms, what we should
do, what we should think, how we should behave. Your whole approach on
these kinds of discussions is to make it obvious to all that you have
absolute clarity of vision and 100% knowledge of all things, and that no
other perspectives or opinions will be countenanced.

Well, the world is full of people like this--my daughter, for instance.
.....But she's seven.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
Brooklyn, NY

Old May 11th 04, 02:43 PM
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS

Tom Kunich wrote:

"Steven Bornfeld" wrote in message

Tom Kunich wrote:.

I suppose that WAS to long a reach for a dentist. Go back to cleaning

those
teeth. They're apparently closer to your target audience - someone

filled
with novacaine.

I suppose you're right!! ;-)

Thhhhhhpppppppptttt!!!!! As a dentist you ought to be able to decifer that
one.

And while we're at it, why do you guys always wait until you have three
instruments and a suction device making about as much noise as a AA Fuel
dragster shoved in a patient's mouth before you ask us a question?

The scary thing is, we often can understand you anyway. Its a Demosthenes
kinda thing...

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS