360's

Old August 2nd 06, 05:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Default 360's

I'm trying to learn how to do a 360 hop twist, but I just can't do it.
I've read stuff on unicycletips.com and searched the forums, but I just
can't do it. I'm good at 180s, but can't go farther than that. any
advice?

--
mornish

UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF TOO

trials_uni wrote:
Where did you hear that Bedford unis are not strong? They are the best
thing since sliced bread!!

Old August 2nd 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

I'll try to my left then. Thanks.

--
mornish

UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF TOO

Old August 2nd 06, 06:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

I just tried and the best I got was 270. I think I just need to practise
now. doing it blind made a noticable difference. it felt liek my body
was spinning with it alot more than before. thanks,

miles

--
mornish

UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF TOO

Old August 2nd 06, 09:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomtrevor

im like that too. i can spin way further when i go to the left for some
reason. though the first time i tried a 360 i absolutly snapped myself.

--
tomtrevor

'A GALLERY!!'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=196944)
'KEEPIN' IT WHEEL' (www.mediahug.com/bikes)
So, what are you wearing?
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the
others here for?
'g' (http://www.google.com.au/)'o' (http://www.google.com.br/)'o'
(http://www.google.co.uk/)'g' (http://www.google.com.ni/)'l'
(http://www.google.to/)'i' (http://www.google.ch/)'n'
(http://www.google.com.mt/)'g' (http://www.google.com.na/)'s'
(http://www.google.rw/)'!'
(http://www.google.com.do/)'t'
(http://mediahug.com/bikes/?page_id=26)o'm'
(http://www.funnyjunk.com/)'s 'r'
(http://www.tlb.org/park-all.lowbw.mpg)'a'
(http://www.burntfaceman.com/)n'd'
(http://tinyurl.com/c1as)'o'
(http://www.cheese.com)m 'l'
(http://www.mediahug.com/bikes/)i'n'
(http://www.mediahug.com/almax/)k'a'
(http://www.bakedbeans.com)'g'
(http://www.joecartoon.com/)e's'
(http://www.break.com/)
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

Old August 2nd 06, 10:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nickvb123

well if you can get 270 then you could get 360 quite easy with more
practise, its only 90 more degrees to turn.

--
nickvb123

^_^
nickvb123's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5926

Old August 2nd 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

in some videos I've seen, it seems like people really yank th ehandle to
the side. should I do that?

--
mornish

UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF TOO

trials_uni wrote:
Where did you hear that Bedford unis are not strong? They are the best
thing since sliced bread!!

True Hop Twist 360's? UNIquelyCanadian Unicycling 23 September 2nd 06 10:19 AM
360's Jerrick Unicycling 0 August 2nd 06 06:01 AM
help with 180's/ 360's unifiend454 Unicycling 1 February 14th 06 11:24 PM
My crankflip and 360s need to improve : I have evidence ! manu2015 Unicycling 5 February 3rd 06 01:57 PM
360's please help juggling_unicyclist_joe Unicycling 2 June 23rd 05 02:16 AM