Global Warming ‘Greatest Scam in History'

Old November 20th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Global Warming 'Greatest Scam in History'

* " a écrit profondement:

| yes, and there's the people who miss the taste of a tall frosty glass
| of real absinthe.

There's an Absinthe Bar in the Rue Sade in Antibes

Actual address seems to be Cours Massena - the Marketplace, but it's
actually accessed from around the corner in the Rue Sade in a cellar

http://wikitravel.org/en/Antibes#Drink

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old November 21st 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
" wrote:

On Nov 19, 12:44 pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,

" wrote:
On Nov 19, 2:22 am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,

" wrote:
On Nov 18, 9:56 pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Dumbass: because capitalism rocks.

You know what the primary motivation of the production of the
MacBook
I'm using to type this at you right now is? To make Apple money.
You
know what? That's _why_ it's a good product.

dumbass,

not everything that makes money is a good product.

And not everybody that smokes gets cancer.

Nonetheless, the system broadly achieves the expected result.

dumbass,

buyer beware still applies.

you depend on laws and regulations (or the remote possibility of a
lawsuit) to protect you, but sometimes thats not even enough and
harmful products like vioxx or subprime mortgages are consumed by the
public.

Funny you should bring up Vioxx. There's some ex-users who are pretty
****ed off it's off the market,

yes, and there's the people who miss the taste of a tall frosty glass
of real absinthe.

Funny you should bring that up. After years of figuring, Absinthe is now
considered safe to drink by virtually every nation that's bothered to
examine un-banning it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/12/arts/12conn.html

So at this point, to save time and electrons, please just assume the
"dumbass" every time I reply to you.

No absinthe in my Gosselaar-shrine yet, but soon...

"My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing
Old November 21st 07, 07:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

No absinthe in my Gosselaar-shrine yet, but soon...

Don't waste your money. The absinthe sold in Canadian liquor stores is
not genuine. Not a stick of wormwood used during any part of the
process, and therefore not a single molecule of thujone in the whole
bottle. If you want absinthe, you'd be better off importing it from
abroad. And do your research first, there are a lot of fakes out there.
Old November 21st 07, 03:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Kyle Legate wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

No absinthe in my Gosselaar-shrine yet, but soon...

Don't waste your money. The absinthe sold in Canadian liquor stores is
not genuine. Not a stick of wormwood used during any part of the
process, and therefore not a single molecule of thujone in the whole
bottle. If you want absinthe, you'd be better off importing it from
abroad. And do your research first, there are a lot of fakes out there.

Yes, but at least abroad now seems to mean the US, not France.

Old November 21st 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
Kyle Legate wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

No absinthe in my Gosselaar-shrine yet, but soon...

Don't waste your money. The absinthe sold in Canadian liquor stores is
not genuine. Not a stick of wormwood used during any part of the
process, and therefore not a single molecule of thujone in the whole
bottle. If you want absinthe, you'd be better off importing it from
abroad. And do your research first, there are a lot of fakes out there.

Or grow wormwood and make a tincture with Everclear.
Then add it to Pernod in minute quantities. Ten drops
of tincture is a full day's dose. Wormwood is a garden
herb, readily available.

--
Michael Press
Chief LIVEDRUNK Qualification Officer
Old November 21st 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Michael Press a écrit profondement:

| In article ,
| Kyle Legate wrote:
|
| Ryan Cousineau wrote:
|
| No absinthe in my Gosselaar-shrine yet, but soon...
|
| Don't waste your money. The absinthe sold in Canadian liquor stores is
| not genuine. Not a stick of wormwood used during any part of the
| process, and therefore not a single molecule of thujone in the whole
| bottle. If you want absinthe, you'd be better off importing it from
| abroad. And do your research first, there are a lot of fakes out there.
|
| Or grow wormwood and make a tincture with Everclear.
| Then add it to Pernod in minute quantities. Ten drops
| of tincture is a full day's dose. Wormwood is a garden
| herb, readily available.

If you need a bottle, let Davey know

--
Davey Crockett
-

Global Warming Tom Kunich Racing 212 November 16th 07 02:41 AM
Global Warming and RBR Experts Tom Kunich Racing 69 June 26th 07 04:55 PM
Cycling not related to global warming Simon Brooke UK 162 May 26th 07 09:17 AM
Global Warming Richard Bates UK 84 July 25th 04 11:58 PM