OT Is anyone really surprised?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 30th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default OT Is anyone really surprised?

On Jan 30, 5:28*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Bill C" wrote in message

*I'm not going to put words in Tom's mouth but my understanding of
all his comments is that somehow this is an insult, or problem.

I'm still trying to discover how pointing out the flaws in Munro's logic is
somehow a deadly insult to gays everywhere.

What the hell did the discussionhave to do with gays in the first
place, and how is that relevant to disputing his comments?
Bill C

Who's Surprised? [email protected] Racing 39 October 22nd 07 05:38 PM
I'm surprised... MagillaGorilla Racing 3 September 5th 06 03:50 AM
Surprised it hasnt been said but... [email protected] Racing 0 February 20th 06 12:07 AM
Surprised, not surprised db. Recumbent Biking 0 January 23rd 06 11:48 PM
Surprised you people aren't talking about this Lame Acer Racing 1 August 20th 04 06:53 PM