Where is Trautwig?

Old July 7th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
The Czar

Default Where is Trautwig?

Did they finally can him?
Old July 7th 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 7, 8:24*am, The Czar wrote:
Did they finally can him?

Probobly see him in Bejing.....
Old July 7th 08, 03:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
samson[_3_]

In article 608bd15f-cd9f-4bd1-a272-3642b887d6d3
@s50g2000hsb.googlegroups.com, says...
On Jul 7, 8:24*am, The Czar wrote:
Did they finally can him?

Probobly see him in Bejing.....

Craig Hummer is a little dull, but he's pretty competent.

S.
Old July 7th 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

The Czar a écrit profondement:

| Did they finally can him?

They can't can him

I hear he caught the Boss Shagging a Sheep

Must have done. He was totally useless.

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old July 7th 08, 05:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Jul 7, 6:24*am, The Czar wrote:
Did they finally can him?

Maybe he is in Mexico with Raz-mutton.
Old July 8th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Bruno

On Jul 7, 6:24 am, The Czar wrote:
Did they finally can him?

No, no, no! Do not even THINK that name! He might suddenly
reappear!
Arrrrrrrgh...........
Old July 10th 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Meg Worley

samson writes:
Craig Hummer is a little dull, but he's pretty competent.

Go on, pull the other one.

Hummer knows exactly what he's told to say and nothing more. He can't
pronounce anyone's name correctly (even by comparison with Phil, which
is saying something), and every day he makes me think less of him.

Come back, Adrian Karsten, all is forgiven! (Yes, I know he won't be
coming back.)

What I want to know is, who's keeping track of the Liggettisms this
year? He laid a good one today -- "Move your carrots to the front of
the fruit basket." Uh-huh.

Rage away,

meg
(July Person and not ashamed of it)

--

Meg Worley _._ _._ Comparatively Literate
Old July 10th 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Jul 9, 11:32*pm, (Meg Worley) wrote:
samson writes:
Craig Hummer is a little dull, but he's pretty competent.

Go on, pull the other one.

Hummer knows exactly what he's told to say and nothing more. *He can't
pronounce anyone's name correctly (even by comparison with Phil, which
is saying something), and every day he makes me think less of him. *

Come back, Adrian Karsten, all is forgiven! *(Yes, I know he won't be
coming back.)

What I want to know is, who's keeping track of the Liggettisms this
year? *He laid a good one today -- "Move your carrots to the front of
the fruit basket." *Uh-huh.

Rage away,

meg
(July Person and not ashamed of it)

--

Meg Worley *_._ *_._ *Comparatively Literate

"July People" who have a clue aren't really july people, just
infrequent contributors.
Glad you're here.
Bill C
Old July 10th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MyPostingID

"team columbia have got hold of the tour de france by the scruff of
the racing shorts"--
Phil Liggett

No Al Trautwig? MyPostingID Racing 1 July 5th 08 08:38 PM
what's up with Trautwig? sluggo Racing 17 July 22nd 06 08:43 PM
trautwig/NBC on XC dopers [email protected] Racing 4 February 14th 06 10:54 PM
Al Trautwig Callistus Valerius Racing 34 February 27th 05 01:11 AM
Al Trautwig - He never goes away Krusty Racing 18 September 5th 04 11:40 PM