The Most on-topic rbr post ever

Old August 27th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default The Most on-topic rbr post ever

It's about US politics, two kinds of alcohol, and it disses France. A
Jack Daniels ad seen at the DNC:

http://ww3.startribune.com/blogs/lil...uls-dismissed/

Normally, I'd transcribe the all-text poster so you don't have to
follow the link, but if I do that, you might not enjoy the joke as
much, as this poster effectively delivers the timing of the punchline
using typography. In other words, I admire the design as well as the
joke.

JD is okay, IMHO.
Old August 27th 08, 08:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark & Steven Bornfeld

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=i6tJ_ayFZto

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old August 28th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article Pyhtk.869$5C.763@trnddc02,
Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
It's about US politics, two kinds of alcohol, and it disses France. A
Jack Daniels ad seen at the DNC:

http://ww3.startribune.com/blogs/lil...uls-dismissed/

Normally, I'd transcribe the all-text poster so you don't have to
follow the link, but if I do that, you might not enjoy the joke as
much, as this poster effectively delivers the timing of the punchline
using typography. In other words, I admire the design as well as the
joke.

JD is okay, IMHO.

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=i6tJ_ayFZto

Finally, a candidate we can all agree on.

Old August 28th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

*Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
It's about US politics, two kinds of alcohol, and it disses France. A
Jack Daniels ad seen at the DNC:

http://ww3.startribune.com/blogs/lil...uls-dismissed/

Normally, I'd transcribe the all-text poster so you don't have to
follow the link, but if I do that, you might not enjoy the joke as
much, as this poster effectively delivers the timing of the punchline
using typography. In other words, I admire the design as well as the
joke.

JD is okay, IMHO.

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=i6tJ_ayFZto

Finally, a candidate we can all agree on.

--
Ryan Cousineau /

So Ryan... what's shakin'? ;-))
-Paul
Old August 29th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,

*Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
It's about US politics, two kinds of alcohol, and it disses France. A
Jack Daniels ad seen at the DNC:

http://ww3.startribune.com/blogs/lil...uls-dismissed/

Normally, I'd transcribe the all-text poster so you don't have to
follow the link, but if I do that, you might not enjoy the joke as
much, as this poster effectively delivers the timing of the punchline
using typography. In other words, I admire the design as well as the
joke.

JD is okay, IMHO.

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=i6tJ_ayFZto

Finally, a candidate we can all agree on.

--
Ryan Cousineau /

So Ryan... what's shakin'? ;-))
-Paul

My last drink was at 11:30 last night, so I guess that would be my
hands.

Now where's that vodka?

Old August 29th 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ],
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Now where's that vodka?

http://www.browniepointsblog.com/200...e-bacon-vodka/

Scroll down to the comment about bourbon, please.

--
tanx,
Howard

The bloody pubs are bloody dull
The bloody clubs are bloody full
Of bloody girls and bloody guys
With bloody murder in their eyes

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old August 29th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

On Aug 28, 7:06*pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,

*Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
It's about US politics, two kinds of alcohol, and it disses France. A
Jack Daniels ad seen at the DNC:

http://ww3.startribune.com/blogs/lil...uls-dismissed/

Normally, I'd transcribe the all-text poster so you don't have to
follow the link, but if I do that, you might not enjoy the joke as
much, as this poster effectively delivers the timing of the punchline
using typography. In other words, I admire the design as well as the
joke.

JD is okay, IMHO.

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=i6tJ_ayFZto

Finally, a candidate we can all agree on.

--
Ryan Cousineau /

So Ryan... what's shakin'? *;-))
-Paul

My last drink was at 11:30 last night, so I guess that would be my
hands.

Now where's that vodka?

My first thought was you can't find that vodka bottle because it fell
of the shelf in the "6.2-magnitude quake off Vancouver Island" but now
I see it's been "downgraded to a 5.85-magnitude earthquake". And:
"Earthquake seismologist Alison Bird of the Geological Survey of
Canada said in an interview that the earthquake was too minor and too
far from shore for any impact to be felt on land."

Too bad. I went thru the Loma Prieta quake, which was a 6.9. That one
was a hell of a ride.
-Paul

Old August 29th 08, 07:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Howard Kveck wrote:

In article ],
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Now where's that vodka?

http://www.browniepointsblog.com/200...e-bacon-vodka/

Scroll down to the comment about bourbon, please.

I'm not going to be fit this year, am I?