Melting Icecaps

Old July 30th 08, 04:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Melting Icecaps

On Jul 30, 1:18*am, Robert Chung wrote:
On Jul 30, 3:44*am, "
wrote:

No, they left because Jews hadn't arrived in North
America yet, so it was harder to make a go of running
a Chinese restaurant.

Well, we're now in year 5768 in the Hebrew calendar but only 4706 in
the Chinese calendar. What'd you guys eat for 1062 years?

Dumbass,

Don't pay any attention to the calendar! That's
just something we use to backdate stock options
for the goyim.

Ben

Old July 30th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Geraard Spergen[_3_]

On Jul 29, 8:52*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:

But all things considered, G-Dumya was the guy that got shafted out of
a Nobel Prize when he proved that Newton and Einstein were just
dilletants a did'nt know **** about **** when he brought down three
World Trade Center buildings when only two got hit and moreover
brought them down considerably faster than the 9.8m/s-squared that
Newton and Einstein fooled the world with for years - well all except
Max Planck and Nils Bohr anyway who both always knew Einstein was full
of ****.

Who's Nils Bohr?
Old July 30th 08, 10:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andre

On Jul 30, 4:49*pm, Geraard Spergen wrote:
On Jul 29, 8:52*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:

But all things considered, G-Dumya was the guy that got shafted out of
a Nobel Prize when he proved that Newton and Einstein were just
dilletants a did'nt know **** about **** when he brought down three
World Trade Center buildings when only two got hit and moreover
brought them down considerably faster than the 9.8m/s-squared that
Newton and Einstein fooled the world with for years - well all except
Max Planck and Nils Bohr anyway who both always knew Einstein was full
of ****.

Who's Nils Bohr?

Do we have to talk about ice when the Tour is over? Why don't we talk
about wine? Let's have a poll: what's one of your favourite wines?

1. Vega Sicilia Reserva Especial...for me

Andre
Old July 30th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Jul 30, 5:09 pm, Andre wrote:
On Jul 30, 4:49 pm, Geraard Spergen wrote:

On Jul 29, 8:52 pm, Davey Crockett wrote:

But all things considered, G-Dumya was the guy that got shafted out of
a Nobel Prize when he proved that Newton and Einstein were just
dilletants a did'nt know **** about **** when he brought down three
World Trade Center buildings when only two got hit and moreover
brought them down considerably faster than the 9.8m/s-squared that
Newton and Einstein fooled the world with for years - well all except
Max Planck and Nils Bohr anyway who both always knew Einstein was full
of ****.

Who's Nils Bohr?

Do we have to talk about ice when the Tour is over? Why don't we talk
about wine? Let's have a poll: what's one of your favourite wines?

dumbass,

cadel evans has some fine whines.
Old July 30th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andre

On Jul 30, 5:11*pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:
On Jul 30, 5:09 pm, Andre wrote:

On Jul 30, 4:49 pm, Geraard Spergen wrote:

On Jul 29, 8:52 pm, Davey Crockett wrote:

But all things considered, G-Dumya was the guy that got shafted out of
a Nobel Prize when he proved that Newton and Einstein were just
dilletants a did'nt know **** about **** when he brought down three
World Trade Center buildings when only two got hit and moreover
brought them down considerably faster than the 9.8m/s-squared that
Newton and Einstein fooled the world with for years - well all except
Max Planck and Nils Bohr anyway who both always knew Einstein was full
of ****.

Who's Nils Bohr?

Do we have to talk about ice when the Tour is over? Why don't we talk
about wine? Let's have a poll: what's one of your favourite wines?

dumbass,

cadel evans has some fine whines.- Hide quoted text -

oh man enough with the puns already..Oh and I meant Vega Sicilia
"Unico" Reserva Especial
Old July 31st 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Jul 30, 2:09*pm, Andre wrote:
On Jul 30, 4:49*pm, Geraard Spergen wrote:

On Jul 29, 8:52*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:

But all things considered, G-Dumya was the guy that got shafted out of
a Nobel Prize when he proved that Newton and Einstein were just
dilletants a did'nt know **** about **** when he brought down three
World Trade Center buildings when only two got hit and moreover
brought them down considerably faster than the 9.8m/s-squared that
Newton and Einstein fooled the world with for years - well all except
Max Planck and Nils Bohr anyway who both always knew Einstein was full
of ****.

Who's Nils Bohr?

Do we have to talk about ice when the Tour is over? Why don't we talk
about wine? Let's have a poll: what's one of your favourite wines?

1. Vega Sicilia Reserva Especial...for me

* * * *Andre

I get 5L boxes of Peter Vella Chardonnay for $8 at Walmart.

I suppose the Faux Wine Expert Dude can tell me that I can't really
distinguish one cheap wine from another. But I can. Some of them are
really quite nasty. But the Vella is tolerable, considering the
relative price.

I got a few boxes. Time for a party up at the trailer.

One of my relatives is a winemaker in the West Dry Creek region.
Sometimes I get some righteous Cabernet for free.
Old July 31st 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
Andre wrote:

On Jul 30, 4:49*pm, Geraard Spergen wrote:
On Jul 29, 8:52*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:

But all things considered, G-Dumya was the guy that got shafted out of
a Nobel Prize when he proved that Newton and Einstein were just
dilletants a did'nt know **** about **** when he brought down three
World Trade Center buildings when only two got hit and moreover
brought them down considerably faster than the 9.8m/s-squared that
Newton and Einstein fooled the world with for years - well all except
Max Planck and Nils Bohr anyway who both always knew Einstein was full
of ****.

Who's Nils Bohr?

Do we have to talk about ice when the Tour is over? Why don't we talk
about wine? Let's have a poll: what's one of your favourite wines?

1. Vega Sicilia Reserva Especial...for me

Mauro Veglio, Barolo, 2003.

--
Michael Press
Old July 31st 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

One of my relatives is a winemaker in the West Dry Creek region.
Sometimes I get some righteous Cabernet for free.

That's the best way to get it. I had a friend whose sister worked at Ridge and
they got to buy the bottles they open to sample for about nothing. That came in handy
at times.

--
tanx,
Howard

The bloody pubs are bloody dull
The bloody clubs are bloody full
Of bloody girls and bloody guys
With bloody murder in their eyes

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old July 31st 08, 09:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
I get 5L boxes of Peter Vella Chardonnay for $8 at Walmart.

How do you fit them into a clown car ?