Why heckling Page is Fair Game

Old December 29th 08, 06:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Why heckling Page is Fair Game

Cheering means nothing without the commensurate right to also be booed,
heckled, or laughed at. It's all fair game at professional sporting
events.

Some cities are noted for having fans the heckle more than they cheer.
Giants stadium, Soldier Field, The Linc (Philly)...are contemporary
coliseums of sport noted for their virulent fans.
For Christ's ****ing sake, every professional team's mascot makes fun of
the other team!! You gonna punch the mascot too?

You people grew up in Candyland. Heckling is fair game and true pros
can handle it. Page and his Manson Family followers need to join Planet
Earth. Notice how NONE of these
professional athletes or their sycophant followers feel the need to
confront any of these hecklers (except for 'Chris' Evert):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf2tX...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVhwC...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fiu1y...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRENTdxzB2s&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtnhI...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmL_f...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAB5lOIl-2U

Thanks,

Magilla

Old December 29th 08, 09:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Dec 28, 10:44*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Cheering means nothing without the commensurate right to also be booed,
heckled, or laughed at. *It's all fair game at professional sporting
events.

snip

Dumbass -

I agree 100%.

I also wish you were still racing. At one of the LA events, I'd show
up w/ a six pack, a megaphone and let you have the business.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old December 29th 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Dec 29, 4:16*am, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Dec 28, 10:44*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

Cheering means nothing without the commensurate right to also be booed,
heckled, or laughed at. *It's all fair game at professional sporting
events.

snip

Dumbass -

I agree 100%.

I also wish you were still racing. At one of the LA events, I'd show
up w/ a six pack, a megaphone and let you have the business.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

I might find a way to fly out there and join you in it, especially if
you had a show scheduled that week too. I'd bet it would take less
than 5 minutes for MB to swing at, or physically assault someone if a
bunch of RBR hecklers showed up and really got in HIS face.
Bill C
Old December 29th 08, 06:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Dec 29, 8:45*am, Bill C wrote:
[...]

Who is MB?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old December 29th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
Who is MB?

He means monkey boy.
Old December 29th 08, 08:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Bill C wrote:

On Dec 29, 4:16*am, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Dec 28, 10:44*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

Cheering means nothing without the commensurate right to also be booed,
heckled, or laughed at. *It's all fair game at professional sporting
events.

snip

Dumbass -

I agree 100%.

I also wish you were still racing. At one of the LA events, I'd show
up w/ a six pack, a megaphone and let you have the business.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

I might find a way to fly out there and join you in it, especially if
you had a show scheduled that week too. I'd bet it would take less
than 5 minutes for MB to swing at, or physically assault someone if a
bunch of RBR hecklers showed up and really got in HIS face.

Heckle all you want - it's your right as a fan.

Magilla

Old December 29th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Dec 29, 4:16*am, Kurgan Gringioni

Dumbass -

I agree 100%.

I also wish you were still racing. At one of the LA events, I'd show
up w/ a six pack, a megaphone and let you have the business.

thanks,

dumbass,

anyone who's played high school or youth sports (hockey especially)
has had to deal with hecklers.

as a player it's easy to ignore it, but like in cross the enourage
(parents in this case) sometimes get into scuffles.
Old December 29th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Dec 29, 11:45*am, Bill C wrote:

*I might find a way to fly out there and join you in it, especially if
you had a show scheduled that week too. I'd bet it would take less
than 5 minutes for MB to swing at, or physically assault someone if a
bunch of RBR hecklers showed up and really got in HIS face.

dumbass,

i am sick of these "emotional" tough guys like phil moore and kunich
who want to beat up people who insult them on the internet.

these are the same types of guys that get into shoving matches at
bars, stalk ex-girlfriends and eventually put a barrel of a shotgun in
their mouth.

Old December 29th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Dec 29, 6:10*pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:

dumbass,

i am sick of these "emotional" tough guys like phil moore and kunich
who want to beat up people who insult them on the internet.

these are the same types of guys that get into shoving matches at
bars, stalk ex-girlfriends and eventually put a barrel of a shotgun in
their mouth.

I'm also sick of loud mothed assholes screaming out garbage,
disrupting others people's right to speak, ruining others people's
events to stroke their sad little egos. Your right to be an asshole
ends at my right to conduct my life and business. I'd love to come up
there where I'm guessing you teach some classes and scream throught
them about how you plagiarized a bunch of your papers, insinuate you
molest little boys, and all kinds of other garbage with NO
repercussions for my actions at all.
A race, like any other sanctioned sporting event is controlled by the
organizing body, it's not a public area. It's a private event where
the public is allowed access. With that come certain standards of
behavior, especially where they could damage the product, as this
asshole did.
Bill C
Old December 29th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Dec 29, 10:52*am, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
Who is MB?

He means monkey boy.

Dumbass -

Thx Ewoud.

Bill C. - I'm pretty sure the Monkey Boy would have no problems with
the heckling, which would make it fun.

OTOH, seeing someone's relatives get all bent out of shape would be
fun too. Does Page ever come to SoCal?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Page Page Page Page Page!!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah Baby!!!!!! Joe King Racing 20 January 1st 07 05:18 AM
Fair Is Fair B. Lafferty Racing 3 June 17th 06 03:17 AM
Not just cyclists in Dallas....everyone is fair game. mrbubl General 6 May 24th 06 02:16 AM
Cycling Game - Free Game For Cycling Fans! ]oxo[ Racing 2 December 28th 04 09:34 AM
Not fair! M. Wehrmann Racing 12 July 22nd 03 04:50 AM