Don't make Lance Mad

Old August 8th 04, 08:33 PM
Ken Papai

Default Do NOT make Chris mad

"Chris" ...

"Ken Papai" wrote in message

**** off Christopher.
You are such a dip**** sometimes.

Hmm, I was thinking the same about you. In fact, that is pretty much what

think every time I see your name anywhere. Ken "Dip****" Papai. Tell me

more
about what size tires are "cool". I don't want to accidentally get "Fred"
tires, now do I? Thank God for Ken to keep us stay "cool".

I give up CM. Your insults are way cooler than I can come up with, so you
win Chris.

Turn the page and start something new. You win. I give up.

Your source of negatively will dissipate from here. You'll like it too.
From now on just positive from you and more slightly sarcastic humor (23
width) from me.
I hope you can understand that -- just ignore the goading from Kyle.

Thanks, Ken

Old August 8th 04, 09:02 PM
Kyle Legate

Ken Papai wrote:
"Chris" ...

what I think every time I see your name anywhere. Ken "Dip****"
Papai. Tell me more about what size tires are "cool". I don't want
to accidentally get "Fred" tires, now do I? Thank God for Ken to
keep us stay "cool".

I give up CM. Your insults are way cooler than I can come up with, so
you win Chris.

Turn the page and start something new. You win. I give up.

Goddamn, this is weak.

Your source of negatively will dissipate from here. You'll like it
too. From now on just positive from you and more slightly sarcastic
humor (23 width) from me.
I hope you can understand that -- just ignore the goading from Kyle.

I don't goad Chris, never have. He's not a tool.

Old August 9th 04, 04:04 AM
Ken Papai

"Kyle Legate" wrote in message
Ken Papai wrote:
"Chris" ...

Goddamn, this is weak.

Your source of negatively will dissipate from here. You'll like it
too. From now on just positive from you and more slightly sarcastic
humor (23 width) from me.
I hope you can understand that -- just ignore the goading from Kyle.

I don't goad Chris, never have. He's not a tool.

Now THAT is funny.

Old August 9th 04, 08:10 PM
gym gravity

Default Don't make Lance Mad

Chris wrote:

Only Americans seem to think so. Ever hear the term "man of the race"?

Sure, on the particular day in question, Floyd Landis. Ullrich felt it
necessary to chase him down twice, irrespective of the fact that Floyd
was 39 minutes down on GC and had towed the group over the last 25km.

It is
not always the winner. Surprised? I'm not.

Neither am I. Check out what Totchning did saturday.

Hey, it's fine to join others in sport but why expect the rest of the World
to adopt ethics you brought with you? The important races are still in
Europe.

Last time I checked, bestowing a stage win is a time honored European
tradition. Lance's going for the win was a last minute, split second
decision. He says stupid stuff in front of the camera with Phil and
Paul feeding him easy questions. I bet the German fans' saliva never
crossed his mind until the flight back to the OLN studios.

LANCE ARMSTRONG'S BID FOR COVETED SIXTH TOUR DE FRANCE FOILED Richard Longwood Racing 6 June 28th 04 03:06 AM
Armstrong's Solicitors Visit Emma B. Lafferty Racing 5 June 19th 04 05:27 AM
Lance and Bicycling Michael Zaharis Racing 44 February 21st 04 02:22 AM
Lance movie Callistus Valerius Racing 60 January 7th 04 02:22 PM
Lance and Sheryl On The Cover...... B. Lafferty Racing 101 November 16th 03 08:22 AM