0.41 seconds

Old September 26th 04, 07:58 PM
Tom Kunich

"Robert Chung" wrote in message

Would you care to mention that to the President? He's been trying to
convince the Muslim world that he's not involved in a war against Islam,
but against terrorism. You message only helps our enemies. Why do you hate
America so?

How odd. If you're not arguing with my opinions, then you agree with me.
First you disagree, then you agree. I'm guessing you're now going to write
back and say that now you disagree. Sounds like a flip-flopper to me.

It must really irk you that military service wasn't one of my priorities.

Actually I think that your postings proved my point completely as instead of
presenting any opion you simply parrotted Liberal whining.

Old September 26th 04, 08:50 PM
Robert Chung

Tom Kunich wrote:

Actually I think that your postings proved my point completely

Its easy to think anything supports your points when you take so many
sides on them.