you people are gay

Old November 18th 04, 07:27 PM
Patrick O'Grady

In article , h squared
wrote:

one of the appeals of rbr to me is the pointless
bull**** opportunities it affords.

heather

Heather for Supreme Ruler of RBR. She gets it.

Cheers,

Patrick O'Grady
Mad Dog Media
http://www.maddogmedia.com
Old November 18th 04, 07:40 PM
Sierraman

"h squared" wrote in message

MagillaGorilla wrote:

Question 1: Why would anyone else care what ****ing music you listen to?

you didn't post your list i am waiting and waiting here.

Question 2: What is the purpose of sharing that information?

it's fun to talk about music. you seem to not like it 'cause there's
nothing to argue about (so instead you start this thread so you can keep
arguing...) but one of the appeals of rbr to me is the pointless
bull**** opportunities it affords.

heather

Some of my favorites...

Yanni, Kitaro, Davol, Exchange, Vangelis, Klaus Schonning, Manheim
Steamroller, Patrick O Hearn, Ray Lynch, Andreas Vollenweider, Gandalf, Don
Harris, Randy Morris, Jonn Serrie, Tangerine Dream, Bruce Becvar, Deuter,
Karanesh, Anugama, Chris Sperris, Robin Crow, Steve Halpern, William Aura,
Richard Burmer...

B-

Old November 18th 04, 07:41 PM
g-spot

Patrick O'Grady wrote:

In article , h squared
wrote:

one of the appeals of rbr to me is the pointless
bull**** opportunities it affords.

heather

Heather for Supreme Ruler of RBR. She gets it.

Dude,

x-act-a-****ing-moon-dough
Old November 18th 04, 07:41 PM
g-spot

Old November 18th 04, 08:05 PM
Tim Lines

Patrick O'Grady wrote:

In article , h squared
wrote:

one of the appeals of rbr to me is the pointless
bull**** opportunities it affords.

heather

Heather for Supreme Ruler of RBR. She gets it.

That WAS an excellent observation.

Is "Supreme Ruler of RBR" an elective office? I'm surprised to learn that.
--

--------------------

Remove CLOTHES to reply
Old November 18th 04, 08:05 PM
Tim Lines

Old November 18th 04, 08:15 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:05:00 GMT, Tim Lines
wrote:

Is "Supreme Ruler of RBR" an elective office? I'm surprised to learn that.

Quasi-appointive with elements of aclamation. Necessary only as we
approach the sacifice on New Years. Main reason the throne comes with
straps, but there was some comments about other uses in the past.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Old November 18th 04, 08:52 PM
Keith Alexander®

On 18 Nov 2004 10:18:38 -0800, (Ed Sullivan)
wrote:

I know gay people who have no interest in music. Are they straight?

*** No. Just soulless.

---
k e i t h a l e x a n d e r
http://www.modernamerican.com
http://www.nootrope.net
aim: nootrope9 /blog

- - e n d t r a n s m i s s i o n - -

the final word on helmets loki General 18 November 15th 04 06:12 AM
Sound familiar Bob Mountain Biking 12 March 9th 04 01:38 AM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM
[OT] Speeding motorist - "It's unfair" Tim Woodall UK 95 August 9th 03 09:28 AM