you people are gay

Old November 19th 04, 03:57 AM
k.j.papai

"Curtis L. Russell" ...
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:05:00 GMT, Tim Lines
wrote:

Is "Supreme Ruler of RBR" an elective office? I'm surprised to learn
that.

Quasi-appointive with elements of aclamation. Necessary only as we
approach the sacifice on New Years. Main reason the throne comes with
straps, but there was some comments about other uses in the past.

Let me be the FIRST to tell you -- though Heather, as course
as she is, she's too smart to want to be S.R. of RBR.

You needed someone dumb like me.

Or too cool and funny like Irishman O'Grady.

-Ken (currently listening to VERUCA SALT a band Bruce "mtn man" Johnston
would go ape **** over)

Old November 19th 04, 03:58 AM
k.j.papai

"Sierraman" wrote in message

"Tim Lines" .3684@attbi_s01...
Patrick O'Grady wrote:

In article wrote:

one of the appeals of rbr to me is the pointless
bull**** opportunities it affords.

heather

Heather for Supreme Ruler of RBR. She gets it.

That WAS an excellent observation.

Is "Supreme Ruler of RBR" an elective office? I'm surprised to learn

that.

It's a Totalitarian dictatorship, always has been. Henry was the last
ruler
before AA, I think. Elections are for civil forums. However, the top 9
after

And what was I then -- a potted plant El Bruce?

that are an open question, as some burn out and are replaced by others.
Most
of those are steady, but a few have been weak over the past year. Being in
the top ten are not easy shoes to fill. Heather is the one constant, like
the sunrise in the morning. She is the Supreme Godess of RBR.

Old November 19th 04, 03:58 AM
k.j.papai

Old November 19th 04, 04:27 AM
Tom Kunich

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message

1. Why stop with music - why not suggest a new flavor ice cream I can try
or a new color bath towel I can buy?

Beause that would obviously turn you on and THAT ain't something that anyone
wants to see.

2. What discussion is that, pedalchick? You like your music and I like
mine.

Not everyone is like you and thinks an endless loop recording of flushing
toilets is music.

Old November 19th 04, 04:52 AM
Sierraman

"k.j.papai" wrote in message

"Sierraman" wrote in message

"Tim Lines" .3684@attbi_s01...
Patrick O'Grady wrote:

In article wrote:

one of the appeals of rbr to me is the pointless
bull**** opportunities it affords.

heather

Heather for Supreme Ruler of RBR. She gets it.

That WAS an excellent observation.

Is "Supreme Ruler of RBR" an elective office? I'm surprised to learn

that.

It's a Totalitarian dictatorship, always has been. Henry was the last
ruler
before AA, I think. Elections are for civil forums. However, the top 9
after

And what was I then -- a potted plant El Bruce?

You were in the top five, but left for a season, (maybe lurk mode). Your're
back now and should be in the Top ten. You got balls for standing up to some
of these guys, I'll give you that. :-) I never did track down your imposter,
whoever he was, that was confusing as hell, not knowing who the real Pappy
was.

Old November 19th 04, 04:52 AM
Sierraman

"k.j.papai" wrote in message

Old November 19th 04, 04:59 AM
Sierraman

wrote:

Is "Supreme Ruler of RBR" an elective office? I'm surprised to learn
that.

Quasi-appointive with elements of aclamation. Necessary only as we
approach the sacifice on New Years. Main reason the throne comes with
straps, but there was some comments about other uses in the past.

Let me be the FIRST to tell you -- though Heather, as course
as she is, she's too smart to want to be S.R. of RBR.

You needed someone dumb like me.

Or too cool and funny like Irishman O'Grady.

-Ken (currently listening to VERUCA SALT a band Bruce "mtn man" Johnston
would go ape **** over)

Ever eat at the Slanted Door? Valencia street in the Mission District.
Yummy! However, I don't have any Vietnamese music in my collection yet. :-(

I forked over 100 bucks to eat here about 30 miles from my house...

I think it is five stars...

http://www.chateaudusureau.com

Old November 19th 04, 06:32 AM
Howard Kveck

In article ,
"k.j.papai" wrote:

-Ken (currently listening to VERUCA SALT a band Bruce "mtn man" Johnston
would go ape **** over)

Ken, have you heard (or seen) Sahara Hot Nights? Check 'em out.

--
tanx,
Howard

"You ain't having fun until you're dialing 911"
Atomic 7

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

the final word on helmets loki General 18 November 15th 04 06:12 AM
Sound familiar Bob Mountain Biking 12 March 9th 04 01:38 AM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM
[OT] Speeding motorist - "It's unfair" Tim Woodall UK 95 August 9th 03 09:28 AM