RBRers Unite! You have nothing to lose but a retard!

Old December 1st 04, 09:52 AM
Donald Munro

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
political discussion here is mostly a waste of time

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
Especially since IT'S OFF TOPIC!!!
(sorry, Pedalchick said I rule).

I thought rbr's strong woman ruled (the one who Kurgan claims the
distinction, dubious or otherwise, of tapping).

Old December 1st 04, 03:07 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On 30 Nov 2004 17:14:39 -0800, "Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:

In my not so
humble opinion, political discussion here is mostly a waste of time
(not always though).

Political discussion is mostly a waste of time almost anywhere. And
when people don't think it is a waste of time, its usually because
they got together with people that agree with them and spent the
evening agreeing with each other. And THAT's a waste of time, unless
its at a good brew house.

rbr can't agree on the day of the week, so I'm guessing the last
scenario won't play out here soon.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Old December 1st 04, 04:56 PM
Tom Kunich

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message roups.com...

I've gotten him to admit he was wrong once, but that was only because I
cited some extremely conservative think tanks that were against his
position.

On a personal level I like Henry, but he continues to post this sort
of drivel. Firstly, I have admitted many times when I was wrong. Since
I've been posting here longer than anyone else (I believe) watching
children like sierraman, or whatever his dumb handle is, make
authoritative comments about me or anyone else on the group is sort of
like watching a SeeBS newscast - the only truth that you can find is
in the commercials.

I finally concluded there's nothing to be learned from interacting with
someone who is that rigidly ideological.

Again it seems to me that Henry has no idea what my "ideology" is and
yet he feels compelled to tell us that it is ridgid.

Old December 1st 04, 06:08 PM
Tim Mullin

Curtis L. Russell wrote in
:

rbr can't agree on the day of the week, so I'm guessing the last
scenario won't play out here soon.

Might I remind you that for some of our group it is, in fact, tomorrow,
though from their point of view we are living in yesterday. So, not being
able to agree on the day of the week is one thing we can all agree upon.