Intelligent comment

Old July 19th 05, 09:36 PM
Mikefule

Default Intelligent comment

I was riding the 28 today, and had done some light cross country with a
few mown grass hills and stuff, when someone I was riding past said, "I
can ride 50 yards on one... that's amazing what you're doing."

If I add to the picture that she was just a little bit younger than me,
morphologically optimized for viewing by males, and dressed for summer,
you will understand why I thought it was a particularly perspicacious
comment.

--
Mikefule - The first cuckoo of unicycling

Sumer is icomen in, loud sing Mikefule!

Old July 19th 05, 09:40 PM
s7ev0

Mikefule wrote:
*If I add to the picture that she was morphologically optimized for
viewing by males*

You came across a female carrying free beer...?!

--
s7ev0 - Here comes the summer!

We fell out of trees, got cut and broke bones and teeth, and there
were no lawsuits from these accidents. They were accidents. No one was
to blame but us. Remember accidents? ~ sourced by GILD
s7ev0's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7310

Old July 19th 05, 09:51 PM
dinmamma

Short version: "A cute, younger girl complimented my riding today"

--
dinmamma
dinmamma's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9995

Old July 19th 05, 10:20 PM
dinmamma

s7ev0 wrote:
*You came across a female carrying free beer...?! *

Morph- has to do with shape or structure, so she was optimized in her
shape, according to a man's general preferences. How you could connect
this to beer, I fail to understand. Also, your joke builds on the macho
assumption that all males enjoy drinking beer. Based on this analysis, I
deem this joke unfunny. Sorry

Old July 19th 05, 10:43 PM
goldenchicken II

Hm, a conflict between intelligence and wit. Luckily I am merely a
bystander.

--
goldenchicken II - There is more to cycling than you

Olaf Johansson
goldenchicken II's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10248

Old July 19th 05, 10:45 PM
DustinMichels

Was she wearing a blue bikini and an extremely short skirt? If she
wasn't, you have nothing to brag about I however, do Oh my, I
can't use enough of those smilies

--
DustinMichels
DustinMichels's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10289

Old July 20th 05, 12:59 AM
uni57

goldenchicken II wrote:
*Hm, a conflict between intelligence and wit. Luckily I am merely a
bystander. *

Meaning that you lack both?

--
uni57 - David C. Lowell

dave lowell (uni57)
uni57's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2085

Old July 20th 05, 02:05 AM
Bob22b

Where's the rest of the story? I want to hear that you went over and
talked with her, for goodness sakes you both unicycle! Instant
connection. If you're already chained down, it's still you're duty to
bring them into the uni world so they can meet more riders and we can
seeeeeeeeeeee her!

--
Bob22b - MCL Tearer :d
Bob22b's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8153

Old July 20th 05, 02:16 AM
evil-nick

Down boy! (Someone Photoshop Jessica Alba & some unicycle pic for the
poor depraved lad!)

--
evil-nick - Unicyclist, Linux Geek, & swell guy

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

[totally OT] NYT Article about Intelligent Design Ernst Noch Racing 63 September 1st 05 06:25 PM
Comment on the Equipe accusation Racing 29 August 30th 05 07:25 AM
Most irritating comment on George. Callistus Valerius Racing 6 July 19th 05 07:24 AM
cute comment Rowan Unicycling 114 December 17th 04 08:06 AM
Mountain Biker's Wife Is Too Intelligent for Him -- She Hates Mountain Biking! Jeff Strickland Social Issues 1 August 29th 03 09:20 PM