New Movie: Plain with Pallets...

Old September 19th 05, 05:06 AM
Evan Byrne

Default New Movie: Plain with Pallets...

Hola,

Heres my unfinnished movie......I never seem to get around to finnishing
my movies, and then i end up with like 10 unfinnished movies and the
longer and longer i think about it the more and more i deside not to
post it....anyhow........this time im posting it.......most of it was
filmed today....some yesterday(the parts with the blue tire), some is
old bc stuff that never got posted....my 5 pallet hop...and just some
junk i threw together. I how you like it.....its pretty crpa riding what
its waht i can do.

later yall,

-The E man

heres da movie fools........'bleh' (http://tinyurl.com/anz5u)

--
Evan Byrne - Hangin.
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old September 19th 05, 05:13 AM
Spudman

Default New Movie: Playin with Pallets...

I like the artistic ending.

--
Spudman - We're on a mission from God.

If dolphins are so smart, then why do they live in igloos?
Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752

Old September 19th 05, 05:14 AM
Evan Byrne

Haha, I said it wasnt finnished.

Old September 19th 05, 05:24 AM
andrew_carter

Great movie, that BC wheel stuuff was amazing, and it looks great with
the 24" one. Great work.

...now Tyler could have something mean to say about your movie, but I'm
hoping he's more mature than that.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Learning to unicycle...

*http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/andrew*
unicycling tips and tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com
*'my big movies' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/bigmovies)*
___________
WE WORK ON A CONTINGENCY BASIS*?*
NO*,* MONEY DOWN*!*

Old September 19th 05, 05:43 AM
abbabibble

it was good. i wish i could do stuff like that. i'm currently working on
the seat-out stuff, riding backwards, and hopping/jumping higher than 2
1/2 inches.

--
abbabibble - uhh...

Cheers,
Mat.
-----------------------
"1% of the people on the planet can ride a uni. The other 99% can only
wonder why we would do it."

-someone on this forum, and onewheeljoe. (unknown person, please PM me
if you said this, so you can get credit for this great quote.)

"maxis:
STOP. GRAMMAR TIME!" ---fcwegnm0b
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old September 19th 05, 05:51 AM
zack

now lets see that 7 pallet hop you said you can do!

--
zack

beware of the evan!
zack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4938

Old September 19th 05, 05:51 AM
Evan Byrne

I said iv got my tire up 7, i still can hardly make 6.

Old September 19th 05, 06:22 AM
Catboy

Put on a shirt.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

'UPD T-Shirts ON SALE NOW!!! (Click Me)'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album661)

Old September 19th 05, 06:22 AM
Evan Byrne

Catboy wrote:
*Put on a shirt. *

No.

Old September 19th 05, 06:59 AM
markf

you need to cut the music short to make your vid end when the action
does. otherwise nicely done.

--
markf - movie nerd

stuck in iowa and unemployed.
markf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8102

New Movie: Trying To Clear 2 Pallets. Evan Byrne Unicycling 26 September 7th 05 10:09 PM
Unicycling Tips & Tutorials movie gallery finally up! munimanpete Unicycling 6 July 12th 05 01:34 PM
unicycle in movie eljest Unicycling 2 April 28th 05 04:23 AM
Short muni movie - Mt Cootha group ride... andrew_carter Unicycling 6 April 25th 05 02:53 PM
Movie: Andrew and Tony in New Zealand... andrew_carter Unicycling 17 March 2nd 05 09:37 AM