editorial comments

Old July 15th 19, 01:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default editorial comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQO4...ature=youtu.be

nicely done!
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old July 15th 19, 04:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 5:52:02 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQO4...ature=youtu.be

nicely done!
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

I see this all the time and it isn't because they can't see me. They have bad judgement and don't realize that when they pass you on a blind curve traffic could be coming the other way. Now this COULD be controlled by police issuing REALLY expensive tickets but they would rather not. They want the drivers to always think that they are safe so that they buy more and more expensive cars.

Editorial Bill Sornson[_5_] General 1 April 14th 09 03:22 AM
COMMUTE EDITORIAL datakoll Techniques 0 October 26th 07 11:30 PM
Editorial in The Age this morning Bugbear Australia 10 September 10th 07 10:04 AM
Editorial Simon Mason UK 1 September 8th 07 10:28 PM
CN editorial comment [email protected] Racing 1 June 24th 07 09:32 AM