I just passed out whilst riding.

Old July 31st 08, 06:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

Default I just passed out whilst riding.

I was outside riding on my newly assembled trials course, having the
time of my life and keeping the dogs amused, when all of a sudden i
woke up lying on the cement in a cold sweat..

the last thing i remmember was gapping from a skinny to a platform, the
platform is now missing a leg and i cannot bend my left leg at the knee
from pain(the same leg/knee i used to have trouble with playing
soccer).

a leg for a leg?

needless to say the dogs found it most entertaining.

--
tobbogonist

Top half: purple yowie
Bottom half: garden rake

leave that lying around.
Old July 31st 08, 06:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

****, must have been scary.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old July 31st 08, 07:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

disorientating mostly, i didn't know what had happened.

whats odd is that i have never passed out/fainted before.

--
tobbogonist

Top half: purple yowie
Bottom half: garden rake

leave that lying around.
Old July 31st 08, 07:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

crap Tom, i hope you are ok...
Does your head hurt or anything?

--
mill_mobile
Old July 31st 08, 07:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniaddict

Did you remember if you fell on or hit the platform? Is that what
caused it? Wow thats weird.

--
uniaddict

Savin $cash$ by commuting
SixSixOne sponsored me for nothing
*75 foot coast!*
Old July 31st 08, 08:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

I've passed out once before.
Me and my friend had been riding back to his place because we just went
for a ride, and it was a hot day. When I got to his house I just grabbed
his razor scooter and I jumped down this mini stair. I fell in the wrong
place and I felt WEIRD. I heard a buzzing sound, heat raised around my
body and I didn't talk. Anyway I followed my friend through the door
down the passage. I saw buzzing things in my vision and my ears were
still ringing, but I didn't talk. When I got to the kitchen my friend
had a drink, then he and his mum asked me if I wanted a drink and they
had the glass in their hands.

I just stood their frozen, breathing. They were saying "Brandon"
"Brandon....?" (thats my name BTW) And suddenly I was in a chair next
to the kitchen, not knowing that I passed out until my friend told me.
I felt so hot and bad. It turned out that I was dehydrated. When I fell
of the scooter, that set it off.

It's a weird feeling. (My friend's mum caught because I fell backwards,
if she didnt run behind me and catch me my head would of went into the
floor =]

--
Unisykolist

*Watch me attempt a 2 meter (6-7 foot) drop on a unicycle and stack it,
watch it on - *www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
Old July 31st 08, 08:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
qhxakg

I have passed out many a times, but i have always got lightheaded before
hand and knew i was about to.

It usually happens from me locking my knees or from listing to stories
about injures(The second is annoying and embarrassing).

Unisykolist wrote:

It's a weird feeling. (My friend's mum caught because I fell backwards,
if she didnt run behind me and catch me my head would of went into the
floor =]

It dosent hurt....until you wake up.

--
qhxakg

If somebody tells you your tricks are gay, ask them if they are an
expert in gay trickery.
-Ivan-
~o"o~'Unicycle for The Flying Spaghetti Monster'
(http://www.venganza.org/)~o"o~
Old July 31st 08, 08:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

tobbogonist wrote:
disorientating mostly, i didn't know what had happened.

whats odd is that i have never passed out/fainted before.

Not really clear from your post what happened. Do you mean you might
have fallen over and knocked yourself out? Do you have a bump on your
head?

If you just 'passed out' for no apparent reason and no warning before
hand (feeling lightheaded/faint), then you really should get checked
out. There are some serious things that could cause that. But most
commonly it's just a simple faint.

--
GizmoDuck

The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net

The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details.
Old July 31st 08, 09:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

lol very wierd.I know how that feels because i felt really sick one
morning when i went to school and i just collapsed in the middle of the
floor in the classroom and i "woke up" and found that everyone was
laughing at me

--
padst3r

Harry Potter uses a Nimbus and he is the best magician of all time.

Proud member of the 'Team Nelson Unicyclists'
(http://www.teamnelsonuni.co.nr)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)
*)---', 6ft Static Gap
Old July 31st 08, 10:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

The last time I had blood taken I had a seizure and passed out,
apparently it is pretty common to get seizures though when people are
taking your blood.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

robyn korshid has passed way [email protected] Australia 0 January 24th 08 01:00 AM
Helmet Law for Bicycle Riding Passed in Israel Unicorn Unicycling 3 October 2nd 07 05:40 PM
Riding whilst holding onto seat cathwood Unicycling 22 March 16th 06 05:33 PM
Lance passed Ullrich k.papai Racing 14 July 5th 05 08:52 AM
The creator of the Third Eye mirror has passed away. david moore General 8 February 3rd 04 01:46 AM