Kill-filing

Old December 7th 10, 03:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Duane Hébert

Default Kill-filing

On 12/7/2010 8:16 AM, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° wrote:
On 12/6/2010 10:26 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 12/6/2010 10:08 AM, Duane H�bert wrote:

At home I use Outlook Express for a news reader.[...]

Bill Gates holding a gun to your head?

Most of us are already paying enough for our Internet connection
without the
extra expense of a newsreader.

I paid $0.00 for Mozilla Thunderbird.
http://www.mozilla.org/

I didn't pay of OE. What difference does it make
anyway? The point was that you are preventing people
from replying to you with the same method that you're
trying to prevent them from kill filing you.
Just saying.
Old July 30th 18, 10:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc

On Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 6:26:40 AM UTC-8, Duane Hébert wrote:
On 12/7/2010 8:16 AM, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° wrote:
On 12/6/2010 10:26 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 12/6/2010 10:08 AM, Duane H�bert wrote:

At home I use Outlook Express for a news reader.[...]

Bill Gates holding a gun to your head?

Most of us are already paying enough for our Internet connection
without the
extra expense of a newsreader.

I paid $0.00 for Mozilla Thunderbird.
http://www.mozilla.org/

I didn't pay of OE. What difference does it make
anyway? The point was that you are preventing people
from replying to you with the same method that you're
trying to prevent them from kill filing you.
Just saying.

Kill filing is hardly effective when everyone else is quoting you in their posts.
Old July 31st 18, 06:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
news18

On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 14:45:40 -0700, sltom992 wrote:

Kill filing is hardly effective when everyone else is quoting you in
their posts.

At that stage you just killfile the morons that quote morons.
Improves the signal to noise ratio.

Old August 1st 18, 11:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

wrote in message
[...]

I didn't pay of OE. What difference does it make
anyway? The point was that you are preventing people
from replying to you with the same method that you're
trying to prevent them from kill filing you.
Just saying.

Kill filing is hardly effective when everyone else is quoting you in
their posts.

I think kill filing is more effective these days. There seems to be several
methods of doing it now on YouTube I notice. I am against kill filing anyone
for any reasons whosoever, except in cases of criminal harassment. It is
terrific fun to read what morons and idiots think of me and my opinions.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old August 1st 18, 12:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"news18" wrote in message news
On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 14:45:40 -0700, sltom992 wrote:

Kill filing is hardly effective when everyone else is quoting you in
their posts.

At that stage you just killfile the morons that quote morons.

Improves the signal to noise ratio.

Who cares about the signal to noise ratio. Kill filing always arises out of
being disagreed with and is usually followed by a few harsh words, as if
words can hurt us. Morons have a right to their thoughts also. The real
problem is that kill filers take communication among anonymous posters on
social media way too serious. Think of it as fun and games and you will
never go wrong - and you will never kill file anyone. The only exceptions I
can think of is if you are getting threats of physical violence. Then it is
time to kill file the dumb *******!

I think I have been blocked (banned) from at least a dozen arts channels on
YouTube from making comments. Why? Because I disagreed with some sissified
jerk who thinks his opinions are sacred. Mostly such types just want their
asses kissed and to be told how wonderful they are. They are not up for an
argument. Such types should not make their channels available for comments
to begin with. In any event, whenever I am blocked, I consider it a victory.
I not only got the last word, but the best word. But screw all these
sensitive sissified cowardly blockers all the way to Hell and back! The
should stay off of social media.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Kill-filing Duane Hébert Social Issues 16 December 11th 10 09:34 PM
Kill-filing Duane Hébert Social Issues 0 December 7th 10 03:24 PM
Why does Lidditism™ correlate with kill-filing announcements? Tom Sherman °_°[_2_] Techniques 19 September 18th 10 10:16 AM
Floyd Landis Federal Filing DirtRoadie Racing 8 October 3rd 08 08:59 AM
Filing a brake caliper that's just too short? Paul Hobson Techniques 9 July 30th 05 04:25 AM