**Ping Shaun Johanneson Ping* Macht Nada Video?

Old May 10th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default **Ping Shaun Johanneson Ping* Macht Nada Video?

do you have a date that you expect to release this video to us or are
you just gonna spring it on us? i just wanna kno when i shoudl look out
for it.

thanks
-Phil

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF

koebwil wrote:
I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

Old May 10th 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Wouldnt a PM be better for this?

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more, so leave me
alone about it!~*~

'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/jpkoz) ' and HERE!'
(http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)

Old May 10th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

no cuz then not everyone will kno...

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF

Old May 10th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Ah, but everyone who -wanted- to know would have PMed him, wouldn't we?

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://www.barefoothippie.com)
jonny peacock is my main man.
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
*President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*

Old May 10th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

If one person PMed him (it's silly to assume that everyone would PM him
at once) and then posted an update, that'd be pertinent to RSU.
Otherwise, this just sits here hoping he reads it taking up space.

For the most part, if you have a very specific question for one person
only, PM is the way to go. If it's something you think others will find
value from then post in RSU after you have actually received
information that's useful.

If Shaun's answer is "Sorry, no news", then that doesn't give this
thread any value.

--
bmemike

I dub thee Sir Phobos, Knight of Mars, beater of ass. Be a hitter, babe.
bmemike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11148

Old May 10th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Good moot point. I think it'll be a looong time before we see nada
macht, that Shaun guy still has to get some skills before he goes round
releasing vids!

--
pete66
pete66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4812

Old May 10th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Zing!!!

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF

Old May 10th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

shaun told me he'd release it in late may.. he's rlly busy with school
stuff right now..

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old May 10th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

thats cool...i kno its gonna be late may but i just wanted to see if he
had a set date.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF

Old May 10th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

He is fixing to reply.
KH.

--
juggle508

Unicycle for Christ

Yes, I unicycle for Christ. You got a problem with it? Who cares! KH.
juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701