KH seat falling apart

Old August 3rd 04, 05:18 PM
pete66

Default KH seat falling apart

My KH seat is lookin a bit sad, it's got rips all down one side, mainly
where I hold it for seat out. I'm thinkin duct tape but are there any
better ways of fixing it up?

thanks
pete

--
pete66 - Level 4 Unicyclist
pete66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4812

Old August 3rd 04, 05:43 PM
James_Potter

Duct tape doesn't stick. Mine is falling apart too, but I don't know
what to do. Just don't use duct tape.

--
James_Potter - Rettop_Semaj

-If there was an eleventh commandment, it is to be "thou shalt dip thy
pizza, for it is, wicked."-
--Thedan

Old August 3rd 04, 06:36 PM
zod

join the club and buy a new one......

--
zod - Southern Fried mUni

"I actually did vote for his $87 billion, before I voted against it." -
John Kerry
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

Old August 3rd 04, 06:39 PM
Sofa

do you hold it for seat out at the skinny part of the seat?

a section of a bike tube (I don't remember if a normal tube is big
enough, or if I needed to use a DH tube...I did use a DH tube, I jsut
don't remember if I needed to)

cut a section out of the tube (keeping the tube's roundness intact, just
a small section of it)

Slide this over your seat. If it's too tight of a fit, put the rubber
in hot water to expand it

this works for a while but will also eventually fail (but it's only a
rubber tube, you can replace itas often as you wish)

--
Sofa - you - pee - dee

'yea i no allot of mi frends an i r hecka smartr then othr peeple at mi
skool cus we can balense and we can ride farthar then other peeple wich
makes ur bran more exersised an it helps u consentrate an improves ur
mentel stamena' - 1wheelthrilla

'Unicycle Product Reviews' (http://tinyurl.com/368h6) *107* reviews on
*72* products

'London Unicycling Club ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/) (London,