mini-phinney

Old February 10th 10, 08:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Default mini-phinney

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

"Scott" wrote in message
.
..

That's really ****ing impressive.

What else have you done, 2nd place in match sprint?

Now that you mention it...

Dumbass -

A friend of mine tweeted this a few months ago:

" just won the 9-mile paddleboard Dolphin Race! Let's not ask silly
questions such as "Were there any other women in your division?" or
"How many times did you go through the post-race buffet line?" Let's
just focus on what really counts: sweet, sweet victory."

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Spongebob has you covered:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G6Hn0ozX1w

--
Bill Asher
Old February 10th 10, 08:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

On Feb 10, 3:13*pm, William Asher wrote:
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

"Scott" wrote in message
.
..

That's really ****ing impressive.

What else have you done, 2nd place in match sprint?

Now that you mention it...

Dumbass -

A friend of mine tweeted this a few months ago:

" just won the 9-mile paddleboard Dolphin Race! Let's not ask silly
questions such as "Were there any other women in your division?" or
"How many times did you go through the post-race buffet line?" Let's
just focus on what really counts: sweet, sweet victory."

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Spongebob has you covered:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G6Hn0ozX1w

--
Bill Asher

i love how you dip****s manage to talk about everything (and
especially about yourselves and your masters fatty glory days) except
miniphinney's excellent progress as an up and coming young racer.
Old February 10th 10, 10:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung[_3_]

bar wrote:

i love how you dip****s manage to talk about everything (and
especially about yourselves and your masters fatty glory days) except
miniphinney's excellent progress as an up and coming young racer.

Dumbass,

That's cuz RBR doesn't usually go ape**** over 7th place finishes.

Old February 10th 10, 10:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

"Robert Chung" wrote in message
bar wrote:

i love how you dip****s manage to talk about everything (and
especially about yourselves and your masters fatty glory days) except
miniphinney's excellent progress as an up and coming young racer.

Dumbass,

That's cuz RBR doesn't usually go ape**** over 7th place finishes.

Dumbass -

The exception was Sundquist and Connelly.

I'd post a link, but Google doesn't seem to archive a lot of the old stuff.

Old February 10th 10, 10:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

wrote:

Synchronicity

Great album.

-S-

Old February 10th 10, 11:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Henry[_4_]

On Feb 11, 5:54*am, "Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:
"Scott" wrote in message

That's really ****ing impressive.

What else have you done, 2nd place in match sprint?

Now that you mention it...

Dumbass -

A friend of mine tweeted this a few months ago:

" just won the 9-mile paddleboard Dolphin Race! Let's not ask silly
questions such as "Were there any other women in your division?" or "How
many times did you go through the post-race buffet line?" Let's just focus
on what really counts: sweet, sweet victory."

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

exactly. I'm competing in a local splash and dash series (it's on
topic, I cycled there!) - what do I care if I finish 3rd out of 3 !
Old February 10th 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

bar wrote:

On Feb 10, 3:13*pm, William Asher wrote:

Spongebob has you covered:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G6Hn0ozX1w

i love how you dip****s manage to talk about everything (and
especially about yourselves and your masters fatty glory days) except
miniphinney's excellent progress as an up and coming young racer.

Spongebob must have really hurt you bro.

--
Bill Asher
Old February 11th 10, 12:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
thecoz11

bar wrote:

i love how you dip****s manage to talk about everything (and
especially about yourselves and your masters fatty glory days) except
miniphinney's excellent progress as an up and coming young racer.

Dumbass,

That's cuz RBR doesn't usually go ape**** over 7th place finishes.

Dumbass -

The exception was Sundquist and Connelly.

I'd post a link, but Google doesn't seem to archive a lot of the old stuff.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Why don't you post a link to your fat ass. Bubba sure would like that.
Coz
Old February 11th 10, 02:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

bar wrote:

i love how you dip****s manage to talk about everything (and
especially about yourselves and your masters fatty glory days) except
miniphinney's excellent progress as an up and coming young racer.

Dumbass,

That's cuz RBR doesn't usually go ape**** over 7th place finishes.

Dumbass -

The exception was Sundquist and Connelly.

I'd post a link, but Google doesn't seem to archive a lot of the old stuff.

They have it archived but according to a Google friend of mine, they need to
retune the usenet search stuff. I've searched for things that I have C'n'P to my
computer to get a link and not found it that way but have when going through a more
conventional search (i.e. remembering the thread title, etc).

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old February 11th 10, 02:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Feb 10, 10:54*am, "Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:
"Scott" wrote in message

That's really ****ing impressive.

What else have you done, 2nd place in match sprint?

Now that you mention it...

Dumbass -

A friend of mine tweeted this a few months ago:

" just won the 9-mile paddleboard Dolphin Race! Let's not ask silly
questions such as "Were there any other women in your division?" or "How
many times did you go through the post-race buffet line?" Let's just focus
on what really counts: sweet, sweet victory."

I have a Silver from my one and only 'cross race, at Texas States
Cyclocross. My buddy Jack and I were the only Vets entered; I got a
flat and he got the Gold.
We just stopped by to watch (after 60 miles or more done that day) and
I noticed there were no greyhairs running around. Our licenses and
money came flying out.

Medals were cool, but best was getting schooled by a real Euro pro
'crosser (2x TdF entrant and I think he finished both) on how to get
down a steep little drop with a LH 90deg turn at the bottom, slimy mud
abounding. I was standing next to the course de-clogging my crit bike
(ha ha) and "if he can do it, so can I" and then it turned into fun.

Furthermore, "if you don't enter, you can't get a prize". And if few
or no others enter? "The first race is to the start line", you know?

We had free donuts after and I have a picture.
--D-y

Bobridge v Phinney Scott Racing 2 February 4th 10 02:02 PM
mini-Phinney bitch slap MagillaGorilla[_2_] Racing 4 March 21st 09 04:59 PM
Taylor Phinney Carmella the Roach Killer Racing 41 July 22nd 08 06:09 PM
The next Taylor Phinney? stig Racing 7 April 15th 08 05:19 AM
Davis Phinney: how can we help? Veloise General 1 May 25th 05 07:10 PM