mini-phinney

Old February 9th 10, 10:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

Default mini-phinney

bagged 7th today in Qatar ... nice
Old February 10th 10, 02:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung[_3_]

bar wrote:
bagged 7th today in Qatar ... nice

Dumbass,

RBR doesn't usually go ape**** over 7th place finishes.

Old February 10th 10, 02:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Feb 9, 7:14*pm, "Robert Chung"
wrote:
bar wrote:
bagged 7th today in Qatar ... nice

Dumbass,

RBR doesn't usually go ape**** over 7th place finishes.

I can't even recall how many 7th place finishes I've had in Keirins
and nobody ever made a big deal about 'em. I pretty much had 7th
place sewn up!
Old February 10th 10, 06:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

"Scott" wrote in message

I can't even recall how many 7th place finishes I've had in Keirins
and nobody ever made a big deal about 'em. I pretty much had 7th
place sewn up!

Dumbass -

That's really ****ing impressive.

What else have you done, 2nd place in match sprint?

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Old February 10th 10, 10:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
That's really ****ing impressive.
What else have you done, 2nd place in match sprint?

Or a pursuit.
My excuse was I was trying to synchronize my pedalling with my opponent.
Old February 10th 10, 12:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:25:22 +0200, Donald Munro
wrote:

Or a pursuit.
My excuse was I was trying to synchronize my pedalling with my opponent.

Synchronicity is difficult in the pursuit, unless one of you sucks to
the point that you are both on the same side of the drome. Successful
competitive synchronicity in the pursuit is an art form. The pursuit
of competitive sybchronicity in the pursuit is probably a path to
extreme disappointment. Just saying...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old February 10th 10, 01:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Feb 9, 8:14*pm, "Robert Chung"
wrote:
bar wrote:
bagged 7th today in Qatar ... nice

Dumbass,

RBR doesn't usually go ape**** over 7th place finishes.

Worshipping the imaginary leads to misplaced ape****?
--D-y
Old February 10th 10, 01:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Feb 9, 11:56*pm, "Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:
"Scott" wrote in message

I can't even recall how many 7th place finishes I've had in Keirins
and nobody ever made a big deal about 'em. *I pretty much had 7th
place sewn up!

Dumbass -

That's really ****ing impressive.

What else have you done, 2nd place in match sprint?

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Now that you mention it...
Old February 10th 10, 04:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

"Scott" wrote in message

That's really ****ing impressive.

What else have you done, 2nd place in match sprint?

Now that you mention it...

Dumbass -

A friend of mine tweeted this a few months ago:

" just won the 9-mile paddleboard Dolphin Race! Let's not ask silly
questions such as "Were there any other women in your division?" or "How
many times did you go through the post-race buffet line?" Let's just focus
on what really counts: sweet, sweet victory."

Old February 10th 10, 06:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Feb 10, 9:54*am, "Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:
"Scott" wrote in message

That's really ****ing impressive.

What else have you done, 2nd place in match sprint?

Now that you mention it...

Dumbass -

A friend of mine tweeted this a few months ago:

" just won the 9-mile paddleboard Dolphin Race! Let's not ask silly
questions such as "Were there any other women in your division?" or "How
many times did you go through the post-race buffet line?" Let's just focus
on what really counts: sweet, sweet victory."

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

You can only beat the ones who show up, right?

I've never take consolation in that, but I know some who do. A guy I
know was ecstatic over winning a mountainbike race last year, posting
on his team's forum about how he'd 'podium'd', etc... turns out there
were only two people in his category and the other guy was dq'd for
cutting the course.

Bobridge v Phinney Scott Racing 2 February 4th 10 02:02 PM
mini-Phinney bitch slap MagillaGorilla[_2_] Racing 4 March 21st 09 04:59 PM
Taylor Phinney Carmella the Roach Killer Racing 41 July 22nd 08 06:09 PM
The next Taylor Phinney? stig Racing 7 April 15th 08 05:19 AM
Davis Phinney: how can we help? Veloise General 1 May 25th 05 07:10 PM