Liz Hatch is an Alien from Another Planet

Old November 24th 09, 10:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

Default Liz Hatch is an Alien from Another Planet

On Nov 24, 5:23*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:
bar wrote:

On Nov 24, 10:51*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Cicloweb...2aTappa#535501...

Scientific Proof:

1.) A forehead the size of a Death Star.
2.) Eyelashes that make a 90-degree turn in violation of the laws of
gravity.
3.) Dorsal ear cartilage that make a wrestler's cauliflower ear look
like a part's model for Este Lauder

Thanks,

Magilla

references:http://www.cauliflower-ear.com/cauli...ent/uploads/20...

http://www.abc.net.au/rugbyunion/gal..._syd/images/09...

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...9/92434d125287...

she must have really hurt you, bro

but it's time to move on

Bar Refaeli,

According to your logic...Fraud must have also hurt me...and those 2 cyclists who hit
the back of Dr. T's car - Jason Priestly and Michael Jackson Nose - also must have hurt
me....and Michael Ball must have hurt me....and van Impe must have hurt me...and Taylor
Phinney must have hurt me...and Jim Ochowicz must have hurt me.....and anyone who rides
in circles on the gerbil wheel must have hurt me...and LawBoy must have hurt me...

Don't you see the problem with your little analysis?

Aside, from that, nobody - I mean NO-****ING-BODY - tells the monkey to 'move on.' *What
are you - some minimum wage usher in a movie theater? * Do I look like a chimp to you?

Watch your mouth or I'll put your dentist in a higher tax bracket.

Magilla

Damn....I can't believe I left out my good bud Jonathan "JP" Page from that list. *I
monkey-raped him all last year.

Thanks,

Magilla

and Tommy D!!
Old November 24th 09, 11:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

MagillaGorilla wrote:
bar wrote:

[...]

According to your logic ... you must be the whiniest little bitch in RBR.
Old November 24th 09, 11:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

MagillaGorilla wrote:
bar wrote:

[...]

I didn't really rape his ass...I just used a mass driver on his stomach.

Magilla

Old November 24th 09, 11:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Fred Fredburger wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:
bar wrote:

[...]

I must have 'really hurt you.'

Magilla

Old November 25th 09, 12:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:
bar wrote:

[...]

No, actually I appreciate the set up.
Old November 25th 09, 01:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Norman

On Nov 24, 2:57*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
bar wrote:
[...]

The gate swings both ways and has admitted many guests? NTTAWWT

Contador is an alien [email protected] Racing 0 July 23rd 09 07:26 PM
Alien flyby Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 2 January 12th 09 02:08 AM
Alien flyby Mike Jacoubowsky Techniques 0 January 10th 09 11:39 PM
USE Alien adjustments Chris M Techniques 7 February 19th 06 02:43 PM
FS - USE Alien Carbon Seatpost 27.2 x 250 mm. marco007esq Marketplace 0 January 11th 05 01:17 PM