Radio**** Roster Sucks Monkey Dick

Old November 26th 09, 04:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Radio**** Roster Sucks Monkey Dick

RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 25, 4:33 pm, "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni."
wrote:
On Nov 25, 1:04 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

Give me an example where Horner's expertise in tactics resulted in a win that would
otherwise have not occurred. Maybe "z" can help you out with the research. Don't
forget to show links.
Dumbass -
Anything he won with Webcor. That entire year he was winning races
with a bunch of Freds.
thanks,
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
It's unfortunate that you confuse Horner's tactics with Amgen's patent for EPO.

Dumbass -

It's been years since I talked to him, but that guy understands
tactics. He's good at it because he loves it.

It was evident way back in 1996 that he had it together tactically.

Is there a line on whether Horner moves into a management position at
RadioShack in a couple or few years? He'd be perfect for it.

I didn't get the impression that the team was going to be around for
more than a couple of years.

Old November 26th 09, 04:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

By the way...you might not have noticed...but Broomhilda didn't even select Horner for the
Tour team.

Is that clear? True that Horner did not ride the TdF.

That says something to me. What does it say to you?

Contador put in his oar.

--
Michael Press
Old November 26th 09, 05:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

You are correct, Ricky Ricardo. Horner would be perfect for the job...especially now that
they banned radios and the riders wouldn't have to listen to him.

Magilla

Old November 26th 09, 05:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Nov 25, 11:41*pm, z wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 25, 4:33 pm, "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni."

It's been years since I talked to him, but that guy understands
tactics. He's good at it because he loves it.

It was evident way back in 1996 that he had it together tactically.

Is there a line on whether Horner moves into a management position at
RadioShack in a couple or few years? *He'd be perfect for it.

I didn't get the impression that the team was going to be around for
more than a couple of years.

Perhaps, but Horner would still be good to have on board, whatever the
team. He's a likable guy, knows his ****, and loves the sport.

Old November 26th 09, 07:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
birdbrain

On Nov 25, 9:45*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 25, 11:41*pm, z wrote:

RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 25, 4:33 pm, "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni."

It's been years since I talked to him, but that guy understands
tactics. He's good at it because he loves it.

It was evident way back in 1996 that he had it together tactically.

Is there a line on whether Horner moves into a management position at
RadioShack in a couple or few years? *He'd be perfect for it.

I didn't get the impression that the team was going to be around for
more than a couple of years.

Perhaps, but Horner would still be good to have on board, whatever the
team. *He's a likable guy, knows his ****, and loves the sport.

Nice analysis, but he's bald and they already have a bald guy on the
team.
Old November 26th 09, 03:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Nov 26, 2:37*am, birdbrain wrote:
On Nov 25, 9:45*pm, RicodJour wrote:

Perhaps, but Horner would still be good to have on board, whatever the
team. *He's a likable guy, knows his ****, and loves the sport.

Nice analysis, but he's bald and they already have a bald guy on the
team.

He could grow a goatee.

Old November 26th 09, 04:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"RicodJour" wrote in message

Perhaps, but Horner would still be good to have on board, whatever the
team. He's a likable guy, knows his ****, and loves the sport.

He is remarkably controlled. I watched him being treated like crap by both
TV reporters and race officials and he kept his temper and faded away so
coolly that they didn't even know that he'd disappeared.

Old November 26th 09, 05:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

wrote:
[...]

From http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/tdf200...ory?id=4349772
"The Web site domain teamradioshack.com was registered by Capital Sports
& Entertainment, Armstrong's longtime management company based in
Austin, Texas, on July 20."

Makes it sound like it all exists at LA's whim. How long do those last?
Time to depose Kirsten Armstrong again...
Old November 26th 09, 10:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

Last comment http://i49.tinypic.com/15duna1.jpg
Old November 26th 09, 10:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Nov 26, 2:15*pm, Susan Walker wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
Time to depose Kirsten Armstrong again...

Last commenthttp://i49.tinypic.com/15duna1.jpg

Dumbass -

Funny.

Don't let that guy have any guns.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Team Columbia sucks donkey dick MagillaGorilla[_2_] Racing 0 August 22nd 09 09:43 PM
Unicycle roster? trials_uni Unicycling 0 February 7th 06 07:16 PM
Unicycle roster? swarbrim Unicycling 0 February 7th 06 07:01 PM
Unicycle roster? Victory Unicycling 0 February 7th 06 01:47 PM
jerry in vermont sucks JP's dick crit PRO Racing 2 January 2nd 06 04:50 PM