florida: cyclist heaven

Old August 20th 09, 03:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

Default florida: cyclist heaven

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pal...,1983303.story

Old August 20th 09, 03:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Aug 19, 9:50*pm, bar wrote:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pal...sfl-bicyclist-...

he had a gun. that's why brick karma works so well
Old August 20th 09, 04:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

bar wrote:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pal...,1983303.story

This has happened more than once in South Florida.

BTW, Ralph Clemente was given a 6 month suspension once after he dropped
out of a race near Tampa, then when the pack came back around, ran out
on the road and tackled another rider.
Old August 20th 09, 04:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Aug 19, 10:05*pm, z wrote:
bar wrote:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pal...sfl-bicyclist-...

This has happened more than once in South Florida.

BTW, Ralph Clemente was given a 6 month suspension once after he dropped
out of a race near Tampa, then when the pack came back around, ran out
on the road and tackled another rider.

If you don't take your turn at the front of the break, that's the risk
you take.
Old August 20th 09, 10:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

bar wrote:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pal...,1983303.story

One of the comments:
----------
You seem to have some of your information wrong and it causes your
readers to view all cyclists as gangs. First, most of the riders that do
the ride on Tuesdays and Thursday are every day men and women that are
out to get some exercise. They come from all walks of life and ages. The
group of riders did not surround the gentleman's car. The light was red
at the intersection so we had to stop. I'm sure it seemed to him that we
were surrounding his car but this was not the case. I observed one
cyclist knocking on the passengers window and verbally confronting the
driver and then another that had gone to the drivers side. Mr. McDonald
was not either of them. Mr. Mc Donald was the first of many cyclists
that tried to calm the situation until the driver ran his car into him
and knocked him down. I could not under stand why the driver kept
confronting every person that was trying to help him. Mr. Barish's
bizarre behavior continued when a Good Samaritan and his wife tried to
help him. The good Samaritans' wife suggested to the driver to get back
into his car and drive away. At this time Mr. Barish said, "why don't
you shut the f..k up you c..t . That is when the Good Samaritan turned
and attacked Mr. Barish. Mr. Barish was just as much at fault as any one
else. You can tell allot about him based on "In another minute or so I
was going to take out my gun and take a couple of them out,
BPBattaglia (08/19/2009, 10:26 PM )
----------
Old August 20th 09, 05:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

On Aug 20, 2:20*am, Susan Walker wrote:
bar wrote:
[...]

That's interesting, a totally different story. You had to wade thru a
lot of BS to find that:

"Why do bicyclists dress like bug-people?"
"These cyclist are a problem get them off the rode....." (sic)
"We would not even be having this conversation if the bikers rode
their bikes on the sidewalk"
-Paul
Old August 20th 09, 08:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
bar wrote:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pal...,1983303.story

I need flash to read text now?

--
Michael Press

Are you GOOD ENOUGH for Heaven ? [email protected] Racing 3 December 28th 08 05:02 PM
Florida Keys and Souther Florida over New Year Jens Rides 18 September 13th 07 09:30 AM
Almost Heaven andy gee General 0 October 19th 05 04:02 AM
From Hell to Heaven. part 2. Heaven on two wheels David Martin UK 0 March 14th 05 09:23 PM
RIDING IN MIAMI OR HOMESTEAD / FLORIDA CITY, FLORIDA [email protected] Marketplace 2 July 22nd 04 03:21 PM