eurocycle in germany

Old April 30th 04, 03:51 PM
Peter Theeg

Default eurocycle in germany

Hi,

What is to do for a eurocycle this year?

how many people come to germany?

where can give some help with the much data processing and
get the time by the race.

Thanks Peter
Old May 2nd 04, 02:57 PM
sarah.miller

Peter I am interested to know more about your plan for a eurocycle in
germany. Please mail me sarah at vimes.eclipse .co.uk . mail in
german is OK.

Peter, Ich bin sehr intersant in Ansicht vor Eurocycle in Deutschland.
Bitte, e-mail mich. sarah @ vimes.eclipse .co.uk mein
deutsch ist OK, aber langsam.

Sarah
Auf England

--
sarah.miller - unicycist
sarah.miller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1694

Old May 3rd 04, 06:23 AM
Klaas Bil

I think I've originally read somewhere about Eurocycle 2004 being
organised 15 - 18 July in Switzerland, and then a message that it was
cancelled? Can anyone confirm?

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
Clearly a system of 1/14 and 1/16 is not decimal - Mikefule on the English weight system