posting 20050826

Old August 26th 05, 08:52 PM

Default posting 20050826

"I'll give you E.T.," I said. "But I don't buy Close Encounters. Those alien
s were cute, sure, but that doesn't mean they weren't evil. Once they got ou
t of the solar system, Richard Dreyfus was probably penned up like a veal. A
nyway, no one really knows what's going on in that movie. Spielberg must hav
e been downing peyote frosties when he thought that one up."
I gave up. "Tea, I've been trying to find some way to put this delicately. L
et me make it simple: Nobody in town likes you. No one. You're monstrously d
ifficult. People don't like working with you. People don't like being seen w
ith you. People don't even like being in the same room with you. Even the th
irteen year old boys who fantasize about you know enough not to like you as
a person. In the grand pantheon of contemporary bitches of Hollywood, it's y
ou, Shannon Doherty and Sean Young."
"My face is completely covered now. Miranda is telling me she has to go. I d
on't want her to go, because I don't want to be left alone. But I can hear t
he pain in her voice. I think she ate a bad burrito. I feel sorry for her; m
y lunch was fine. I let her go.
"What the hell is she doing here?" Avika Spiegelman said, referring to Miche
lle.
Old August 26th 05, 09:29 PM
App

Kerr.... wrote:

Nobody in town likes you. No one. You're monstrously d
ifficult. People don't like working with you. People don't like being seen w
ith you. People don't even like being in the same room with you. Even the th
irteen year old boys who fantasize about you know enough not to like you as
a person. In the grand pantheon of contemporary bitches of Hollywood, it's y
ou, Shannon Doherty and Sean Young

Are you sure that you weren't writing about Bill Sornson?

Just wondering

App

Old August 26th 05, 09:40 PM
Bill Sornson

App wrote:

Are you sure that you weren't writing about Bill Sornson?

At least they can put a name to me, "App".

Old August 26th 05, 10:55 PM

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 20:40:04 GMT, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

App wrote:

Are you sure that you weren't writing about Bill Sornson?

At least they can put a name to me, "App".

Dear Bill,

Thank heavens no one peeks at the header fields.

"Mystery Poster"
Old August 27th 05, 12:52 AM

App wrote:
Kerr.... wrote:

Nobody in town likes you. No one. You're monstrously d
ifficult. People don't like working with you. People don't like being seen w
ith you. People don't even like being in the same room with you. Even the th
irteen year old boys who fantasize about you know enough not to like you as
a person. In the grand pantheon of contemporary bitches of Hollywood, it's y
ou, Shannon Doherty and Sean Young

Are you sure that you weren't writing about Bill Sornson?

Just wondering

Heh. I just saw this (thanks, Carl.)

Nothing like a sneak attack, I always say.

E.P. "Don't sign my full name *just to* annoy Sorni, errr, BS, errr ..."

Old August 27th 05, 08:03 AM
Sniper Anon

On 26-Aug-2005, "App" wrote:

Kerr.... wrote:

Nobody in town likes you. No one. You're monstrously d
ifficult. People don't like working with you. People don't like being
seen w
itch you. People don't even like being in the same room with you. Even
the thy
irteen year old boys who fantasize about you know enough not to like you
as
a person. In the grand pantheon of contemporary bitches of Hollywood,
it's y
ou, Shannon Doherty and Sean Young

Are you sure that you weren't writing about Bill Sornson?

13 year old boys fantasize about Bill Sornson?

--
Sniper Anon

Old August 27th 05, 08:13 AM
Bill Sornson

Sniper Anon wrote:

13 year old boys fantasize?

Perv.

Old August 27th 05, 08:24 AM
Sniper Anon

On 27-Aug-2005, "Bill Sornson" wrote:

Sniper Anon wrote:

13 year old boys fantasize [about Bill Sornson]?

Perv.

Deliberate misquoting (i.e. lying) very classy Sornson.

Not surprising from a republican bush supporter, however.

--
Sniper Anon

Old August 27th 05, 09:56 AM
Bill Sornson

Sniper Anon wrote:

13 year old boys fantasize [about Bill Sornson]?

Perv.

Deliberate misquoting is my forte.

We know, Blair.