My cyclo-computer was *HACKED*!

Old March 22nd 05, 02:14 PM
!Jones

Default My cyclo-computer was *HACKED*!

The hackers got into my wireless cyclo-computer and stole all of my
data. I'm going to a hard-wired unit with a shielded cable from now
on.

Jones

Old March 22nd 05, 02:24 PM
BillyBob-JoeJack

"!Jones" wrote in message
oups.com...
The hackers got into my wireless cyclo-computer and stole all of my
data. I'm going to a hard-wired unit with a shielded cable from now
on.

Jones

Yea... That shielded cable will keep the hackers out alright! :-/

bbjj

Old March 22nd 05, 02:42 PM
RonSonic

On 22 Mar 2005 06:14:04 -0800, "!Jones" wrote:

The hackers got into my wireless cyclo-computer and stole all of my
data. I'm going to a hard-wired unit with a shielded cable from now
on.

Dammit, now the bastids will know how you trained.

Ron

Old March 22nd 05, 02:56 PM
Ken Marcet

"!Jones" wrote in message
oups.com...
The hackers got into my wireless cyclo-computer and stole all of my
data. I'm going to a hard-wired unit with a shielded cable from now
on.

Jones

Damn I just hope you didn't have all your finacial and personal info stored
on there!

Ken

Old March 22nd 05, 04:00 PM
Werehatrack

Look at the newsgroups in the headers; if the content didn't make it
obvious, this was a troll.

Old March 22nd 05, 05:34 PM
Leo Lichtman

"Werehatrack": (clip) if the content didn't make it obvious, this was a
troll.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gee, I was fooled. I thought it was a JOKE.

Old March 22nd 05, 07:39 PM
Mike Jacoubowsky

"Werehatrack": (clip) if the content didn't make it obvious, this was a
troll.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gee, I was fooled. I thought it was a JOKE.

You got fooled, didn't you? No joking about this one. The other guy was
right- the newsgroups in the header tell the story. Just keep in mind that
you can't be sure you've been hacked unless you have the requisite metal
plates in your head that allow you to hear people's thoughts.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Old March 22nd 05, 08:35 PM
catzz66

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
"Werehatrack": (clip) if the content didn't make it obvious, this was a
troll.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gee, I was fooled. I thought it was a JOKE.

You got fooled, didn't you? No joking about this one. The other guy was
right- the newsgroups in the header tell the story. Just keep in mind that
you can't be sure you've been hacked unless you have the requisite metal
plates in your head that allow you to hear people's thoughts.

I suppose someone is going to suggest lining your helmet with foil to
prevent your thoughts from being observed. =]
Old March 23rd 05, 12:59 AM
Werehatrack

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:35:46 -0600, catzz66
may have said:

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
"Werehatrack": (clip) if the content didn't make it obvious, this was a
troll.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gee, I was fooled. I thought it was a JOKE.

You got fooled, didn't you? No joking about this one. The other guy was
right- the newsgroups in the header tell the story. Just keep in mind that
you can't be sure you've been hacked unless you have the requisite metal
plates in your head that allow you to hear people's thoughts.

I suppose someone is going to suggest lining your helmet with foil to
prevent your thoughts from being observed. =]

The complete scoop (of what, I shall not speculate) is he

http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

Old March 23rd 05, 01:53 AM
Mark Hickey

"!Jones" wrote:

The hackers got into my wireless cyclo-computer and stole all of my
data. I'm going to a hard-wired unit with a shielded cable from now
on.

Sorry dude, it was me. I needed the extra miles.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame