Ride out to Stanford University November 15 video clip from the helmet cam

Old November 18th 10, 08:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Default Ride out to Stanford University November 15 video clip from the helmet cam

Bicycle rides: here is one from last week;
I took my helmet cam with me on a long haul ride to stanford university. Video from the helmet cam- 2:45/min length 450kbps.
Ride along whiskey hill road see the horse riding park. Down sand hill road across hwy 280. Stanford campus, at the claw...
http://www.lanaifaith.com/video/11-15a.wmv