News (including extension)

Old November 14th 05, 10:35 PM
Adam Bender

Default News (including extension)

The Chord portion of your projects is now due Monday night at the usual
time.

A NON-EXHAUSTIVE list of chapters for the NEW material on the exam is:
4.4, 5, 6.3, 9.1, 9.2.2

If you find more, please post them in a reply.

Adam

--
Office hours: Monday 3:30 - 4:30
Tuesday 1:00 - 2:30

Old November 15th 05, 02:06 AM
Mike Kruger

"Adam Bender" wrote in message
The Chord portion of your projects is now due Monday night at the usual
time.

A NON-EXHAUSTIVE list of chapters for the NEW material on the exam is:
4.4, 5, 6.3, 9.1, 9.2.2

If you find more, please post them in a reply.

Adam

Now tonight I'm going to have that "you forgot a class and have to go back
to school just before final exams" dream again. Ugh!

Interestingly, Adam Bender seems to be a crypologist.
http://www.cs.umd.edu/~jkatz/reading_group.html
So this is undoubtedly some sort of secret coded message.
(Probably a top secret message about Nashbar coupon codes.)

If I understand the message right, Bender doesn't tell you what you have to
read for his course. He tells you part of what you have to read, and you
have to discover the rest? Rough!

Old November 15th 05, 02:23 AM
Roger Houston

"Veloise" wrote in message
oups.com...
Huh? I never enrolled this term!

Well, I did. But I forgot having done so until the final exam, at which I
showed up wearing only my underwear.

Old November 15th 05, 05:34 PM
Adam Bender

Mike Kruger wrote:

Interestingly, Adam Bender seems to be a crypologist.
http://www.cs.umd.edu/~jkatz/reading_group.html

My website would also confirm that. :-P

So this is undoubtedly some sort of secret coded message.
(Probably a top secret message about Nashbar coupon codes.)

Hmm, if I knew any, I would just post them in plaintext.

If I understand the message right, Bender doesn't tell you what you have to
read for his course. He tells you part of what you have to read, and you
have to discover the rest? Rough!

Well, all of the students who *did* enroll know what the textbook is.

So yeah, sorry for the mis-post, guys and gals.

Adam