Benefits of bad weather...

Old February 17th 14, 08:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave- Cyclists VORC

Default Benefits of bad weather...

Whilst the recent wind & rain have created damage & a few transport
hiccups it does have a positive side.

It has considerably reduced the number of cyclists around.

I hope some of those driven off the roads will now realise that their
child's toy isn't a suitable form of transport.

--
Dave - Cyclists VORC
Bicycles are for Children. Like masturbation, something you should grow
Old February 17th 14, 09:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alejandro

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 08:24:24 +0000, Dave- Cyclists VORC
wrote:

Whilst the recent wind & rain have created damage & a few transport
hiccups it does have a positive side.

It has considerably reduced the number of cyclists around.

I hope some of those driven off the roads will now realise that their
child's toy isn't a suitable form of transport.

You are right - but there are still some of the ****wits about.

I was out yesterday just after dusk: it was ****ing it down - blowing a gale.

What did I spot in the road ahead of me in the near dark?

A ****wit on a child's toy: dark clothing, no lights, no ref elector, no
helmet.

The good news is, of course, perhaps that nice Mr Darwin's hypothesis will come
in to play.

Judith
Old February 17th 14, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mohammed[_2_]

wrote:

Whilst the recent wind & rain have created damage & a few transport
hiccups it does have a positive side.

It has considerably reduced the number of cyclists around.

I hope some of those driven off the roads will now realise that their
child's toy isn't a suitable form of transport.

You are right - but there are still some of the ****wits about.

I was out yesterday just after dusk: it was ****ing it down - blowing a gale.

What did I spot in the road ahead of me in the near dark?

A ****wit on a child's toy: dark clothing, no lights, no ref elector, no
helmet.

The good news is, of course, perhaps that nice Mr Darwin's hypothesis will come
in to play.

Judith

I would rather be on a child's toy than locked in a penis size compensator.

--

Judith
Old February 17th 14, 10:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_4_]

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 08:24:24 +0000, Dave- Cyclists VORC wrote:

child's toy isn't a suitable form of transport.

My child's toy is a very suitable means of transport for many things.
Old February 17th 14, 10:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_4_]

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:53:52 +0000, Alejandro wrote:

****wits

I am ecstatically pleased to be labelled as a ****wit by the judith.
Old February 17th 14, 10:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

wrote:

Whilst the recent wind & rain have created damage & a few transport
hiccups it does have a positive side.

It has considerably reduced the number of cyclists around.

I hope some of those driven off the roads will now realise that their
child's toy isn't a suitable form of transport.

You are right - but there are still some of the ****wits about.

I was out yesterday just after dusk: it was ****ing it down - blowing a gale.

What did I spot in the road ahead of me in the near dark?

A ****wit on a child's toy: dark clothing, no lights, no ref elector, no
helmet.

The good news is, of course, perhaps that nice Mr Darwin's hypothesis will come
in to play.

Judith

Nearly as good as the one I encountered in heavy rain a few nights ago,
I was going around a roundabout when I spotted an unlit cyclist entering
the roundabout, he came onto it via an exit (so had gone the wrong side
of a keep left bollard), he then went counter clockwise and left via an
entrance to the roundabout (another keep left violation) Not only was
he unlit, he was in dark clothing and wearing a full face black
balaclava. Happily as a trained, tested and licenced driver I was able
to see him and avoid splattering him. If a truck had been coming down
the hill the cyclist left by they would probably have got him as they
could not reasonably foresee that anyone would be coming unlit the wrong
way off a roundabout around a blind bend.
Old February 17th 14, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Aladin

wrote:

[...]

Sorry. Your point is?

--

Judith
Old February 17th 14, 11:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...0Sussex-880176
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...16_470x477.jpg
http://i4.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming...ng-2479170.jpg
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...-_1576328i.jpg
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image...968_de26-1.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...22_964x533.jpg
https://assets.digital.cabinet-offic..._960x640.jp g
http://liveoopnorth.co.uk/wp-content...ne-2012-20.jpg
http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/storyma...42-515x387.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/...10_634x484.jpg
http://www.newark-sherwooddc.gov.uk/...r%20banner.jpg

Old February 17th 14, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave

wrote:

[...]

Another good example of a ****witted cyclist perhaps?

Judith
Old February 17th 14, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Malcolm[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

And the point is?

--

Judith

Maybe pestering has benefits? James[_8_] Techniques 3 December 16th 11 05:35 PM
The benefits of cycling Tony Raven[_3_] UK 30 November 19th 10 10:07 PM
Benefits of exercise fred2 UK 1 May 28th 08 03:27 PM
The benefits of cycling Terri Rides 0 June 9th 06 12:47 AM
The benefits of being Nearsighted Scott General 15 September 15th 05 06:57 PM