Surfers Paradise trials demo - 2min movie...

Old December 12th 04, 05:11 AM
andrew_carter

Default Surfers Paradise trials demo - 2min movie...

I was involved in another trials demo today (had one last week for the
same event - a bike race). It was great fun, but ridiculously hot. I
love being in this demo team!

We had two cars and two A-frames made of pallets to play on.

I've made a little video of the day's riding including the demo and
post-demo trial ride. There are a couple of nice stacks in there (both
bike and uni) and some lines that I found interesting and really fun.
I've made two versions of the video...

The videos are currently uploading and will be done in about 10-15
minutes. For now here are some frames from the video. The last line
(in the video, not the pictures) was my favourite.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Unicycling because it's really fun!

carter.andrew (at) gmail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au
Unicycling Tips and Tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com

Old December 12th 04, 05:19 AM
daino149

Did that dude put his leg through the car's windshield? Cool Vid.

--
daino149 - On Vacation - till i find a job

Check out my pics: www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino Updated: 04.10.19
Seatpost and rail adapter
'My X-a-n-g-a' (http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=fingerpies)
I need to find a job

Old December 12th 04, 05:29 AM
andrew_carter

He sure did! (no injury though lucky).

Sorry, I meant to attach a pic...

Also, here are the videos:
'Surfers Paradise Demo - Low Res (1.9MB, 2min)'
(http://tinyurl.com/3tn6y)
'Surfers Paradise Demo - High Res (12.7MB, 2min)'
(http://tinyurl.com/5myv3)

Enjoy!

Andrew

| Attachment filename: clipboard02.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/255248|

Old December 12th 04, 05:53 AM
muniracer

great demo. that second place looks incredible. a trials rider's dream.

--
muniracer - Hell On Wheel

The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you!!

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuq25
muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

Old December 12th 04, 06:19 AM
ticklemevaughn

thats some sick $#i+ !!! very inspiring.

--
ticklemevaughn

mount up Pedro,
for tonight...
WE RIDE!!!
ticklemevaughn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/18

Old December 13th 04, 01:48 AM
Murde Mental

Nice stuff! once again you make me jealous.

Btw, did you get to gap between the two cars?

--
Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

I did this thing to my dog yesterday

for strictly scientific purposes mind you

I put a sock on her head

and placed her near an open staircase

I wanted to find out if dogs used echo-location to move around

turns out they don't

~Me.

Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Old December 13th 04, 02:06 AM
drewation

THAT WAS FREAKING SWEET THE LAST ONE WAS AMAZING

--
drewation - stonns finest

why take the bus when you can uni?

http://www.sunic.s5.com/ - finnaly are site is made

bare with us right know its in the works
drewation's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8274

Old December 13th 04, 05:58 AM
munimanpete

VERY awesome Andrew! As always awesome riding...and it looks like a good
way to attract some of the attractive young bikini-clad ozzy chicks

--
munimanpete - a unicycle boy

*www.muniman.2ya.com* - -freshly updated-

*www.unicycle.2ya.com*