RANS nimbus First Reasonable offer.

Old September 3rd 05, 05:05 PM

Default RANS nimbus First Reasonable offer.

Classic early '90's Rans Nimbus recumbent bicycle. Long wheel base for
a great comfortable ride. Equipped with XT/DX components. I will sell
this cheap to the first person to pick it up from me in the Los angeles
area. I purchased it as part of a large lot and have no use for it.
Please email me with a phone # if your serious about picking it up.