Waste of money

Old April 3rd 10, 02:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Rik Van Slick

Default Waste of money

I can't believe the CCA is wasting money on this ****ing nonsense:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/cana...doping-program

Do they really believe there is a doping problem in Canadian cycling?
Do they seriously think advertising that our sport is dirty will
attract new racers and membership? What an attractive pitch to
potential sponsors!

It ****es me off that these ****ing lemmings can't find a better way
to use membership money, or God forbid Federal grant money, which
means wasted tax dollars.

An anti-doping campaign aimed at Canadian curling would be much more
appropriate.
Old April 3rd 10, 03:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Magilla Gorilla[_2_]

Rik Van Slick wrote:

I can't believe the CCA is wasting money on this ****ing nonsense:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/cana...doping-program

Do they really believe there is a doping problem in Canadian cycling?
Do they seriously think advertising that our sport is dirty will
attract new racers and membership? What an attractive pitch to
potential sponsors!

It ****es me off that these ****ing lemmings can't find a better way
to use membership money, or God forbid Federal grant money, which
means wasted tax dollars.

An anti-doping campaign aimed at Canadian curling would be much more
appropriate.

This same CCA never got Geneviéve Jeanson to pay back a single penny of prize money from her entire
career as a rider doped to the gills on EPO. And now they are trying to portray themselves as the
anti-doping example to the world?

Canadian cycling is in serious trouble. All their riders suck.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old April 3rd 10, 06:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RobertH

I like Hejdal .. or however the f#@* that's spelled.
Old April 3rd 10, 06:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Rik Van Slick

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/cana...ation-launches...

Do they really believe there is a doping problem in Canadian cycling?
Do they seriously think advertising that our sport is dirty will
attract new racers and membership? *What an attractive pitch to
potential sponsors!

It ****es me off that these ****ing lemmings can't find a better way
to use membership money, or God forbid Federal grant money, which
means wasted tax dollars.

An anti-doping campaign aimed at Canadian curling would be much more
appropriate.

This same CCA never got Geneviéve Jeanson to pay back a single penny of prize money from her entire
career as a rider doped to the gills on EPO. *And now they are trying to portray themselves as the
anti-doping example to the world?

Canadian cycling is in serious trouble. *All their riders suck.

Thanks,

Magilla- Hide quoted text -

The whole scene is run by ****ing nerds. You know, the dorks in high
school who were too lame to make the football team, but loved the game
so they stuck around to become equipment managers. All they do is
fetish over nonsensical rules & have circle jerks over meaningless
minutiae. They are too spineless to get real jobs or actually
participate in the sport. And Canadians are too politely deferential
to Authority to criticize these weasels.

Did you know that the Ontario Cycling Association is so lame that they
do not have online racing licence registration? To register you have
to print out a PDF form, fill it out, jot down you credit card info
(to pay for the privilige of belonging to the OCA) and put in the
mail. I mean, when is the last time you wrote your credit card info
on a form & put it in the mail? **** people the '90s are long gone!
Get it together!
Old April 3rd 10, 09:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

Rik Van Slick wrote:
I can't believe the CCA is wasting money on this ****ing nonsense:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/cana...doping-program

Do they really believe there is a doping problem in Canadian cycling?
Do they seriously think advertising that our sport is dirty will
attract new racers and membership? What an attractive pitch to
potential sponsors!

It ****es me off that these ****ing lemmings can't find a better way
to use membership money, or God forbid Federal grant money, which
means wasted tax dollars.

An anti-doping campaign aimed at Canadian curling would be much more
appropriate.

Well, I was going to suggest a campaign against steroids in hockey
but it isn't needed. You never hear about positive tests so you
know they're clean.

Fred Flintstein
Old April 3rd 10, 09:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Magilla Gorilla[_2_]

Rik Van Slick wrote:
[...]

That's why Shania Twain and Lyne Bessette chose to move to America....to get away from those goddamn
idiots who choose to live in perpetual winter.

Magilla

Old April 3rd 10, 10:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Betty Munro

Rik Van Slick wrote:
Did you know that the Ontario Cycling Association is so lame that they
do not have online racing licence registration? To register you have
to print out a PDF form, fill it out, jot down you credit card info
(to pay for the privilige of belonging to the OCA) and put in the
mail. I mean, when is the last time you wrote your credit card info
on a form & put it in the mail? **** people the '90s are long gone!
Get it together!

Singing the 3rd world blues.
Old April 4th 10, 02:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Rik Van Slick

On Apr 3, 5:04*pm, Betty Munro wrote:
Rik Van Slick wrote:
Did you know that the Ontario Cycling Association is so lame that they
do not have online racing licence registration? *To register you have
to print out a PDF form, fill it out, jot down you credit card info
(to pay for the privilige of belonging to the OCA) and put in the
mail. *I mean, when is the last time you wrote your credit card info
on a form & put it in the mail? **** people the '90s are long gone!
Get it together!

Singing the 3rd world blues.

I bet there are plenty of 3rd world countries with online
registration. Canada is loaded up with a bunch of nebbish dumb-asses
that keep the wheel from turning forward.
Old April 4th 10, 03:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Rik Van Slick

Rik Van Slick wrote:
[...]

Shanina moved to Switzerland with Mutt. Plenty of winter there. I
don't know the deal aboot Ms. Bessette. She is not hot enough to
register on the radar screen.
Old April 4th 10, 04:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred K. Gringioni

"Rik Van Slick" wrote in message
I can't believe the CCA is wasting money on this ****ing nonsense:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/cana...doping-program

Do they really believe there is a doping problem in Canadian cycling?

OWN THE PODIUM!

So here is some total waste Anton Berlin Racing 6 August 4th 09 05:05 AM
Wot a waste [email protected] UK 11 February 28th 08 08:24 AM
Probably a waste of my time but its my time to waste Jeff Grippe Recumbent Biking 78 January 17th 07 11:30 PM
Waste of a bike. Bill Baka General 15 April 13th 06 02:51 PM
think of all the money you lost on lottery tickets....NOW GET THAT MONEY BACK shane General 0 February 5th 05 07:52 AM