Biking w/o Cindy Sheehan

Old August 15th 05, 04:09 AM
Fred

Default Biking w/o Cindy Sheehan

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
nk.net...
"D. Ferguson" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 19:11:42 GMT, "Tom Kunich"
wrote:

"Jay S. Hill" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Robert Chung wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...ush-bike_x.htm
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp...tiondeaths.png

This story makes me detest him a bit less, but he's still done more
damage
to the US and the rest of the world than any other president the US

has
ever had.

Always nice to see the educated opinion of diplomats and government
service
workers who have real experience in these matters.

And of course we all know that Clinton didn't do any damage to this
country
by selling top secret ICBM guidance technology to the Chinese while
hauling
bags of loot into the White House. He didn't do any damage by GIVING

North
Korea nuclear technology and materials which has since allowed them to
build
nuclear bombs and threaten Japan.

Do you suppose the fact that a policy put in place by one of Hillary's
cronies prevented the FBI from obtaining information which said that
Mohammed Atta was planning a major terrorist strike inside the USA and
which
would have probably prevented 9/11 just MIGHT be construed by some

people
(probably only friends and relatives of 9/11 victims) as being damaging

the US in the eyes of the world?

Until this last election I've always voted R.

W is a dumbass.

You know, I heard EXACTLY the same thing about Vietnam. All of you bozos
screamed like little girls about **** you knew nothing about and then

after
some 4 million people were slaughtered by the communists in Vietnam, Laos
and Cambodia not one of you effiminite *******s said a single word.

As much of an idiot as Bush is, you still have one up on him in the idiot
department, because he knows he's ****ing over this country, while you
remain clueless to the mass destruction.

Old August 15th 05, 05:30 AM
Raptor

Jay S. Hill wrote:
Robert Chung wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...ush-bike_x.htm
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp...tiondeaths.png

This story makes me detest him a bit less, but he's still done more
damage to the US and the rest of the world than any other president the
US has ever had.

I must grudgingly admit that it's one more thing he's done right,
bringing his total to three.

Conservative dictionary:
Judicial Activist: n. A judge who tends to rule against your wishes.

Old August 15th 05, 05:32 AM
Jim Flom

--
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp...tiondeaths.png

Not to mention...

LANCE!

Old August 15th 05, 06:25 AM
Stu Fleming

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

"I like speed," says Bush, who wore a red-white-and blue helmet and a

When Americans grok irony, the world will end...

--
IT Management. Tel: +64 3 479 5478
Web and database hosting, Co-location. Web: http://www.wic.co.nz
Old August 15th 05, 06:34 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

Tom Kunich wrote:

You know, I heard EXACTLY the same thing about Vietnam. All of you bozos
screamed like little girls about **** you knew nothing about and then after
some 4 million people were slaughtered by the communists in Vietnam, Laos
and Cambodia not one of you effiminite *******s said a single word.

Dumbass -

The Communist Vietnamese were the ones who ousted the Communist Khmer
Rouge in Cambodia.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old August 15th 05, 06:50 AM

D. Ferguson wrote:
On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 01:59:43 GMT, "Tom Kunich"
wrote:

Until this last election I've always voted R.

W is a dumbass.

You know, I heard EXACTLY the same thing about Vietnam. All of you bozos
screamed like little girls about **** you knew nothing about and then after
some 4 million people were slaughtered by the communists in Vietnam, Laos
and Cambodia not one of you effiminite *******s said a single word.

You heard that W was a dumbass? Wow, who knew back then?

Poppy and Bar did, of course; that's why Jebby was the family pick
until W and Karl pulled a fast one.

Old August 15th 05, 07:32 AM
Michael Press

In article ,
Stu Fleming wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

"I like speed," says Bush, who wore a red-white-and blue helmet and a

When Americans grok irony, the world will end...

Irony is a form of humour designed to promote
exclusitivity. It uses statement of facts in such a way as
to mystify the outer circle, and put the speaker into the
inner circle.

"Here, under leave of Brutus, and the rest--
For Brutus is an honourable man,
So are they all, all honourable men--
Come I to speak in Caesar's funeral."

If you call the Bush quote irony, then at least one USA
citizen understands irony. Otherwise, why do you bring up
irony?

--
Michael Press
Old August 15th 05, 08:30 AM
Howard Kveck

In article t,
"Tom Kunich" wrote:

"Jay S. Hill" wrote in message
ink.net...
Robert Chung wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...ush-bike_x.htm
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp...tiondeaths.png

This story makes me detest him a bit less, but he's still done more damage
to the US and the rest of the world than any other president the US has
ever had.

Always nice to see the educated opinion of diplomats and government service
workers who have real experience in these matters.

And of course we all know that Clinton didn't do any damage to this country
by selling top secret ICBM guidance technology to the Chinese while hauling
bags of loot into the White House. He didn't do any damage by GIVING North
Korea nuclear technology and materials which has since allowed them to build
nuclear bombs and threaten Japan.

Always nice to see that your "Blame Clinton First" mechanism is in such good
working order, Tom. Are you trying to tell us that the president of the US was
personally selling ICBM guidance technology to the Chinese? Bags of loot -
that's pretty choice. Funny, I remember that the only person with ties to the
Chinese who's gotten in trouble in the last few years was Katrina Leung, who
just happened to be a prominent fundraiser for, um, the GOP.

As for the technology he gave the North Koreans, that they decided to divert
some of it for weapons-making purposes isn't that surprising. But the fact that
GWB decided to cut negotiating with them for so long is far more problematic, as
it gave them essentially three years to continue work on that project. Three
years to refine that technology because GWB had to prove how macho he was: "You
guys knock that off, or we won't negotiate with you!" (Stamps foot for
emphasis...)

Would you rather they got their nuke technology where everyone else does -
Pakistan?

Do you suppose the fact that a policy put in place by one of Hillary's
cronies prevented the FBI from obtaining information which said that
Mohammed Atta was planning a major terrorist strike inside the USA and which
would have probably prevented 9/11 just MIGHT be construed by some people
(probably only friends and relatives of 9/11 victims) as being damaging to
the US in the eyes of the world?

Boy, are you ever taking a huge stretch with Weldon's "Able Danger" story.
"Hillary's cronies", heh... From the Washington Monthly:

----------------------------

WELDON'S CHART....Time magazine has more about Curt Weldon's famous "Able
Danger" chart:

"In a particularly dramatic scene in Weldonšs book, Countdown to Terror, the
Pennsylvania Republican described personally handing to then-Deputy National
Security Adviser Steve Hadley, just after Sept. 11, an Able Danger chart
produced in 1999 identifying Atta. But Weldon told Time hešs no longer certain
Attašs name was on that original document. The congressman says he handed Hadley
his only copy. Still, last week he referred reporters to a recently
reconstructed version of the chart in his office where, among dozens of names
and photos of terrorists from around the world, there was a color mug shot of
Mohammad Atta, circled in black marker."

So: Weldon is no longer certain Atta's name was on his original chart? Isn't
that the kind of thing that would stick in your memory banks?

And he gave Hadley his only copy? Then how did he have a poster-size copy of
the chart ‹ again without Atta's name ‹ a few months later?

What's more, if Atta's name wasn't on the chart in 2001, 2002, 2003, or 2004,
why did the chart suddenly have a color mug shot of Atta in 2005? Hmmm?

It's pretty obvious that Weldon is, um, embellishing things a bit. Maybe more
than a bit. Any chance of finding a decent Democrat to run for his seat in 2006?

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/arc..._08/006908.php

----------------------------

--
tanx,
Howard

Butter is love.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old August 15th 05, 08:30 AM
Howard Kveck

In article et,
"Tom Kunich" wrote:

"D. Ferguson" wrote in message

Until this last election I've always voted R.

W is a dumbass.

You know, I heard EXACTLY the same thing about Vietnam. All of you bozos
screamed like little girls about **** you knew nothing about and then after
some 4 million people were slaughtered by the communists in Vietnam, Laos
and Cambodia not one of you effiminite *******s said a single word.

It's never occurred to you, Tom, that there was exactly zero chance of the US
"winning" in Vietnam, has it?

As for Cambodia, maybe you've forgotten that Nixon ordered secret heavy
bombing of Cambodia, international law be damned. Besides killing thousands of
innocent Cambodians, this started a massive refugee crisis, which was more than
the government of Cambodia could begin to deal with. Lon Nol and his government
were seriously corrupt and brutally repressive, and were seen by many Cambodians
(especially after the bombing commenced) to be collaborating with the US. So Pol
Pot had recruits aplenty - in fact as much as 10% of the entire population had
joined up with him. Perhaps you've also forgotten that Reagan's White House were
supporters of the Khmer Rouge in the early '80s. They even voted to seat a Khmer
Rouge official as Cambodia's UN rep. Aid to anti-Khmer Rouge forces came about
because the House foriegn-affairs subcommittee pushed for it. And who was
running the House then? Democrats, Tom.

The great thing about all this is that no matter how badly planned (or not
planned at all) anything the Republicans - and GWB in particular - do, when it
fails (to no one's surprise, except the true believers, of course), you have a
ready made excuse: blame the "Liberals". You just can't accept that your guys
are inept fools. This was flogged mightily last April in that "EPO and Hobby
Cyclists" thread. You blamed liberals for every ill and bad thing in the world,
all towards proving your point that "Liberals" won't accept responsibility for
anything, but conservatives do. Apparently the irony of that was lost on you.

Old August 15th 05, 08:38 AM
Howard Kveck

In article , Me wrote:

http://www.thereporter.com/sheehanopinions/ci_2936053

Cindy Sheehan's incessant Bush-hating landed her on the Web site of
Al-Jazeera, a propaganda arm for Muslim terrorists, and splintered her
family, who mourn the loss of her son, Army Spc. Casey Sheehan, who died
last year in Iraq. Mrs. Sheehan is now a tool of America-haters. She has
joined the family of radical Democrats in defiance of her son's blood
relations.

I guess Catherine Moy, who wrote this piece, isn't aware that Cindy Sheehan
would be considered to be pretty close to the top of the list when it comes to
"her son's blood relations." God damn.