Cycle-CORE - Cycle-ZEN

Old September 13th 05, 05:44 PM
cycledogg

Default Cycle-CORE - Cycle-ZEN

Is this stuff for real? Has anyone here used the program and did it
help?
Rick in Tennessee

Old September 13th 05, 07:39 PM
Roger Zoul

cycledogg wrote:
:: Is this stuff for real? Has anyone here used the program and did it
:: help?
:: Rick in Tennessee

I don't know...but I sure get a lot of e-mail from them....something almost
every day.

Old September 14th 05, 11:23 PM
Ron Ruff

Roger Zoul wrote:
I don't know...but I sure get a lot of e-mail from them....something almost
every day.

Me too... did I sign up for that somewhere...? The guy is a very
persistent marketer.

It's core training exercises. Look some up on google... do the
exercises... .maybe it will help.

Or, if you have lots of money and want to get some dvds...

Old September 15th 05, 11:11 AM
Roger Zoul

:
: Me too... did I sign up for that somewhere...? The guy is a very
: persistent marketer.

After reading your post, I found this in my mailbox:

"Make Your Persistence Pay Off!

My persistence is fairly obvious at this point wouldn't you
say Roger? I've been like that my whole life actually.
Think of my poor mother who had to put up with me trying
EVERYTHING with persistence as a child! Sorry Mom.

Anyway, this is not about my persistence, but about yours. I
want to encourage you to be persistent at everything you care
about and have passion for. Cycling or otherwise. "

from the Cycle-Core/Cycle-Zen guy....he's been a persistent marketer his
whole life.

Unite Against Cycle Paths! Steve McGinty UK 8 August 15th 04 10:12 PM
crap cycle path davek UK 28 May 12th 04 01:32 PM
Helmets Vivian UK 460 April 28th 04 09:38 PM
BRAKE on helmets Just zis Guy, you know? UK 62 April 27th 04 09:48 AM
Can you legally cycle on a public right of way in Scotland? Simon Brooke UK 26 October 1st 03 05:49 PM