death to god the serial killer

Old February 21st 05, 05:18 AM
Zoot Katz

Default death to god the serial killer

Mon, 21 Feb 2005 05:08:20 GMT,
, typically, "S o r n i"
"the man with nothing to say" crossposted:

Jesus, he's a top poster AND a troll.

Daily Double, BS

And you made it a trifecta by crossposting to slum groups, idiot.
--
zk
Old February 21st 05, 07:19 AM
S o r n i

Zoot Katz wrote:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 05:08:20 GMT,
, typically, "S o r n i"
"the man with nothing to say" crossposted:

Jesus, he's a top poster AND a troll.

Daily Double, BS

And you made it a trifecta by crossposting to slum groups, idiot.

Suck a tail pipe, cager ass-hole.

Old February 21st 05, 07:21 AM
S o r n i

Zoot Katz wrote:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 05:08:20 GMT,
, typically, "S o r n i"
"the man with nothing to say" crossposted:

Jesus, he's a top poster AND a troll.

Daily Double, BS

And you made it a trifecta by crossposting to slum groups, idiot.

PS: Why the **** do you care who the **** I ****ing post to, ****wad?

Go drive your car, hypocrit.

Old February 21st 05, 06:31 PM
Zoot Katz

Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:21:04 GMT,
predictably, "S o r n i",
"the man with nothing to say" tried hard:
\szip

And you made it a trifecta by crossposting to slum groups, idiot.

PS: Why the **** do you care who the **** I ****ing post to, ****wad?

Go drive your car, hypocrit.

What's the matter, Billy, did the wife take away your Gameboy again?
--
zk
Old February 21st 05, 06:36 PM
S o r n i

Zoot Katz wrote:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:21:04 GMT,
predictably, "S o r n i",
"the man with nothing to say" tried hard:
\szip

And you made it a trifecta by crossposting to slum groups, idiot.

PS: Why the **** do you care who the **** I ****ing post to,
****wad?

Go drive your car, hypocrit.

What's the matter, Billy, did the wife take away your Gameboy again?

You're oh-fer-two on that one, ZK.

(A bit /better/ than usual.)

Why are you humping my posts, anyway? Tons of people /engaging/ the troll,
and you say nothing. I make a very short flame about his top-posting (with
a little Jesus Joke thrown in), and here you come with the vitriol.

My cuffs are already starched, thanks; go drive your car.

Old February 21st 05, 07:01 PM
Zoot Katz

Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:36:15 GMT,
, nobody, "S o r n i" "the
man with nothing to say" snivelled:

Why are you humping my posts, anyway?

Because I've always considered you a spineless little idiot and you've
never posted anything to dissuade from that notion.
Is that clear enough?
--
zk
Old February 21st 05, 07:21 PM
S o r n i

Zoot Katz wrote:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:36:15 GMT,
, nobody, "S o r n i" "the
man with nothing to say" snivelled:

Why are you humping my posts, anyway?

Because I've always considered you a spineless little idiot and you've
never posted anything to dissuade from that notion.
Is that clear enough?

OK, asshole, I'll start returning the favor. ("Always considered"??? I
don't even know you.)

So far you've been wrong about me being a golfer, married, and having a
Gameboy -- and that's just in one subthread! LOL.

You're the idiot e-tard, and a hypocrit to boot.

Kiss my ass.

Killer drivers to face longer jail terms? Helen C Simmons UK 15 February 5th 05 06:45 PM
Sunday Times: Death row: Britain's most dangerous road Sufaud UK 45 September 28th 04 09:06 PM
Death on ride today Michael Warner Australia 13 August 3rd 04 07:04 AM
Another killer walks free... Howard UK 5 July 8th 04 08:30 AM
lose the name "Death Ride"? Dan Rides 4 July 17th 03 04:55 PM