Colorado weekend pics

Old March 5th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aspenmike

Default Colorado weekend pics

First one is Saturday at work, in the office. Temps were in the 50's in
the valley and 30's on the mountain.

|Filename: Leap Day 08' Highland peak001.JPG |

aspenmike
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aspenmike

Second one is Sunday on my Sunday ride, temps in 20's in the valley, 12"
of new snow and 10's on the mountain. The roads were sketch at best,
trails to deep to ride. Get out and ride, or ski, or snowboard, just
get out.

This pic was in mondays Aspen Times newspaper. Cheers.

|Filename: Mike Aspen Times photo Coker March 08.jpg |

aspenmike
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lpounds

How I would love to see you while driving by

--
lpounds

Levi
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 06:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
teachndad

That road Pik, rocks!!

That's one for the bestof 2008 thread at the end of the year.

Cheers

--
teachndad

Rod Wylie 'MountainUnicyclingLA.com'
(http://www.mountainunicyclingla.com)
'UnicycleTips.com' (http://UnicycleTips.com)
'UnicycleRoundupLA.com/' (http://unicycleroundupla.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 11:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
legtod2

I was feeling down about our 4 - 8 ft snow banks along the road side.

My back yard has low spots of 3ft of snow and high spots of 4.5 ft (no
drifting). My driveway has huge snow banks on either side of , making
shoveling a real chore.

I'm down to riding in plowed parking lots for my RTL training.

Thank god I have a uni capable of riding in the snow.

Seeing you in these pictures makes me want to get out and ride.

--
legtod2

Terry Fox & Trish Crandall...
my inspiration in life.
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
U-Turn

Sweet, Mike. You are always an inspiration!

--
U-Turn

-- Dave Stockton
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Klucker1020

Sweet man... In boulder we don't have that much snow. Are you a
highlands ski patrol. That is sick, a dream. An an tele skier!!! Dope
Uni. Good to see someone else is not afraid of the snow!!!

--
Klucker1020

AH, THE SWEET SMELL OF MUNI IN THE MORNING...
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aspenmike

legtod2 wrote:
I was feeling down about our 4 - 8 ft snow banks along the road side.

My back yard has low spots of 3ft of snow and high spots of 4.5 ft (no
drifting). My driveway has huge snow banks on either side of , making
shoveling a real chore.

I'm down to riding in plowed parking lots for my RTL training.

Thank god I have a uni capable of riding in the snow.

Seeing you in these pictures makes me want to get out and ride.

Sounds like Aspen with all the snow, shoveling the drive has been a
bitch, throwing snow 8-10 high, just to have it come back down. The
things we have to put up with living in snow country Glad that I
could be a little inspiration to get you out, and ride.

Klucker1020 wrote:
Are you a highlands ski patrol. That is sick, a dream. An an tele
skier!!! Dope Uni. Good to see someone else is not afraid of the
snow!!!

word

teachndad wrote:
That road Pik, rocks!!

That's one for the bestof 2008 thread at the end of the year.

Glad you liked it, it was crazy riding over the bridge with those
conditions, and having traffic next to me. I will try and remember to
submit it at the end of 08'.

--
aspenmike
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 6th 08, 03:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni_jim

i would love to have a job that requires telemarks and carabiners. I
need to move to the mountains when i am done school...

--
uni_jim

'evolve trials'
(http://tinyurl.com/2uho7c)

T.M.C. wrote:
I can jump pretty high for my skill level...

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 6th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

aspenmike wrote:
First one is Saturday at work, in the office.

I love your office

I was about to get a similar one w/ the Kirkwood ski patrol, but then I
had to go and do something stupid and broke my back almost 9 years ago

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'