found a video on youtube...me filming gilby for inner balance :)

Old March 7th 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian MacKenzie

Default found a video on youtube...me filming gilby for inner balance :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crc6iTqXaLU&NR=1

--
Brian MacKenzie

'CanadianUnicycling.com' (http://www.canadianunicycling.com)

DVDs Now Available: 'Inner Balance' (http://tinyurl.com/2pd7sm) ,
'Training Wheel Not Required' (http://tinyurl.com/2b8cq6)

Shoot me a PM, they are $8 + shipping till they are gone
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 7th 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian MacKenzie

an interesting note to aspiring filmmakers...

look how i move the camera by turning my whole body.

the bigger the muscle group you use to steer the camera, the smoother
your shot will be.

you see me turning the camera with my back/shoulders (keeping most
everything else quite rigid), instead of twisting it in my forearms

Old March 7th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lpounds

Nice job. I have never seen gilby or the nutso 2 wheeled uni in moving
image. Filming with a rigid body reminds me of the sasquatch.
Scientists think if they exist they would not have a twistable spine
forcing them to move a lot like you just did.

--
lpounds

Levi
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 7th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian MacKenzie

lpounds wrote:
reminds me of the sasquatch.

I believe you mean 'Samsquantch'?

[image:
http://media.canada.com/ec39df83-fe4...3/bubbles.jpg]

Old March 8th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
U-Turn

Yeah, Gilby is awesome on that thang.

--
U-Turn