Speaking of Women's Sport....

Old August 20th 09, 05:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul B. Anders

Default Speaking of Women's Sport....

.... did anyone else see the 800 m women's final at the Berlin WC's
last night?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...2ZaHwD9A6M3J02

Her coach should have told her to back off a bit at the end, her
winning margin only made it worse.

Brad Anders
Old August 20th 09, 05:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Norman

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...fbriVTnJw6urEx...

Her coach should have told her to back off a bit at the end, her
winning margin only made it worse.

"The test, which takes weeks to complete, requires a physical medical
evaluation, and includes reports from . . . an expert on gender."

I for one, am glad they are so concerned about which pronoun to use,
and Lord knows these sporting types aren't normally ones for strict
grammar, but wouldn't an expert on sexing mammals be more useful?
I hear Tennessee has a few.
Old August 20th 09, 05:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Norman wrote:

I for one, am glad they are so concerned about which pronoun to use,
and Lord knows these sporting types aren't normally ones for strict
grammar, but wouldn't an expert on sexing mammals be more useful?
I hear Tennessee has a few.

In Tennessee, the term "sexing mammals" doesn't mean what you think it
means. But maybe that's your point.

--
Bill Asher
Old August 20th 09, 05:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

"Paul B. Anders" wrote:

... did anyone else see the 800 m women's final at the Berlin WC's
last night?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...2ZaHwD9A6M3J02

Her coach should have told her to back off a bit at the end, her
winning margin only made it worse.

Brad Anders

Yeah, I watched it. And I also noticed the world record in the 800m for women was set
back in 1983, which this girl did not break. So what's the problem?

These people are all just playa haters.

Thanks,

Magilla

P.S. The official gender test used by the IOC is to have me walk into the same room and
then check to see if her pussy gets wet.

Old August 20th 09, 06:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul B. Anders

On Aug 20, 9:59*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
"Paul B. Anders" wrote:
... did anyone else see the 800 m women's final at the Berlin WC's
last night?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...fbriVTnJw6urEx...

Her coach should have told her to back off a bit at the end, her
winning margin only made it worse.

Brad Anders

Yeah, I watched it. *And I also noticed the world record in the 800m for women was set
back in 1983, which this girl did not break. * *So what's the problem?

Nothing. Except that the Czech girl in '83 who set the record almost
tripped on her beard at the line.

http://srocespodogona.blox.pl/resour...tochvilova.jpg

Brad Anders
Old August 20th 09, 06:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
nobody

"Paul B. Anders" wrote:
... did anyone else see the 800 m women's final at the Berlin WC's
last night?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...fbriVTnJw6urEx...

Her coach should have told her to back off a bit at the end, her
winning margin only made it worse.

Brad Anders

Yeah, I watched it. *And I also noticed the world record in the 800m for women was set
back in 1983, which this girl did not break. * *So what's the problem?

Nothing. Except that the Czech girl in '83 who set the record almost
tripped on her beard at the line.

http://srocespodogona.blox.pl/resour...tochvilova.jpg

Brad Anders

Yeah, those are some bulging...biceps...er...nevermind.

Old August 20th 09, 06:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Paul B. Anders wrote:

http://srocespodogona.blox.pl/resour...tochvilova.jpg

That reminds me of the 70's era National Lampoon photo of the Soviet woman
athlete.

--
Bill Asher
Old August 20th 09, 08:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

"Paul B. Anders" wrote:
... did anyone else see the 800 m women's final at the Berlin WC's
last night?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...fbriVTnJw6urEx...

Her coach should have told her to back off a bit at the end, her
winning margin only made it worse.

Brad Anders

Yeah, I watched it. *And I also noticed the world record in the 800m for women was set
back in 1983, which this girl did not break. * *So what's the problem?

Nothing. Except that the Czech girl in '83 who set the record almost
tripped on her beard at the line.

http://srocespodogona.blox.pl/resour...tochvilova.jpg

Brad Anders

Camel Balls.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old August 20th 09, 09:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"The test, which takes weeks to complete, requires a physical medical
evaluation, and includes reports from . . . an expert on gender."

I for one, am glad they are so concerned about which pronoun to use,
and Lord knows these sporting types aren't normally ones for strict
grammar, but wouldn't an expert on sexing mammals be more useful?
I hear Tennessee has a few.

from what I have read, "gender" is the incorrect term to use, as it
includes social/cultural aspects, and not strictly biological ones.

Old August 20th 09, 11:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

"Paul B. Anders" wrote:
... did anyone else see the 800 m women's final at the Berlin WC's
last night?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...fbriVTnJw6urEx...

Her coach should have told her to back off a bit at the end, her
winning margin only made it worse.

Brad Anders

Yeah, I watched it. *And I also noticed the world record in the 800m for women was set
back in 1983, which this girl did not break. * *So what's the problem?

Nothing. Except that the Czech girl in '83 who set the record almost
tripped on her beard at the line.

http://srocespodogona.blox.pl/resour...tochvilova.jpg

That looks like Bill Walton on steroids.

Women's Schwinn World Sport Chris BeHanna General 4 August 31st 06 01:27 AM
Speaking of farcilities ... dkahn400 UK 16 March 8th 06 02:04 PM
speaking of red flesh Snack Racing 4 January 20th 06 01:13 AM
Speaking of bunnies Claire Petersky General 59 August 6th 05 05:14 AM
speaking too soon:( Dej Australia 0 August 23rd 04 12:15 PM